Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?

A/N: I know you've all been waiting for this update since the way I just left the last chapter. But brace yourselves, this is going to be a lot longer than usual and sad.

*Author's POV*

Jared walks up behind Allison, cautiously taking her hand into his. Allison looks up at him with a smile, her smile fading once she discovers the worried expression on his face. His grip on her hand becomes tighter, when she tugs on his hand he finally looks down at her.

"Jared...what's the matter with you? You look scared." Allison asks.

Jared looks around, not being able to find who he had his focus on earlier, sighing as he looks back down at Allison.

"N..Nothing..." Jared stutters.

Allison rolls her eyes.

"Jared, if you don't tell me, so help me..." Allison goes to say but gets cut off by Prince.

"Hey everybody! How are ya'll doing tonight?" Prince asks.

The whole crowd starts to cheer and clap, Allison and Jared turning their attention to him. Jared not letting go of her hand.

"Wouldn't it be cool if...my beautiful Wife, Allison, came up and did 'Love 2 The 9's' with me?" Prince smirks.

"Yes!" Jensen shouts.

Allison raises her eyebrow while looking at Jensen.

"What? Don't judge me I like the song." Jensen scoffs.

"Thank you for that input Jensen." Prince chuckles, "Come on guys, give me some help to get her up here!"

The crowd starts chanting Allison's name, Allison chuckles as she begins walking towards the stage but stops when Jared doesn't let go of her hand. She turns around and looks at him, Jensen looks at him also, furrowing his brows.

"Dude, let go." Jensen says.

Jared lets out a shaky breath as he slowly lets go of her hand, watching her like a hawk as she walks away from him. Prince beginning to play some music to get the crowd going as she makes her way to the stage.

Allison looks back at Jared to give him a reassuring look that everything's fine, Jared sighs but his eyes widen when the person he saw earlier steps in front of Allison.

"Allison!" Jared panics.

Prince looks over while still playing.

Allison furrows her brows at Jared as she turns around