Seeing Double

*Prince's POV*

The Night Of The Graffiti Bridge Premiere...

Tonight was the night of my movie premiere and I couldn't be anymore excited, Allison is also excited. But she's also nervous, she's standing in front of the mirror. Staring at herself, playing with her hair, making faces.

"What on Earth are you doing?" I ask, walking up behind her.

"Do I look okay?" She asks.

I furrow my brows and screw my nose up, looking at her face in the mirror.

"I'm taking that as a no." She sighs.

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind so she doesn't run off and change for the seventh time.

"Oh stop it. You look beautiful, like you did the first time you got dressed but no you had to change like seven times. What is wrong with you? What's making you so nervous? It's just a movie premiere..." I question.

She takes a deep breath, placing her hands on top of mine before looking up at me in the mirror.

"You know how my Father has been wanting to meet you for awhile?" She asks in that curious voice she always does when she's about to announce something.

I don't like that voice.

"Yes..." I squint my eyes at her.

"Well...he's coming to the premiere tonight, he wants to meet you before we leave for Japan next week." She admits.

I raise my eyebrows, should I be scared?

"Oh, that'll be nice." I nod.

She gives me a funny look in the mirror, squeezing my hands.

"Or not?" I quickly say.

She turns around to face me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Well he's where I get my charm from." She smirks.

I smirk back, well she's gotta get that smart ass mouth from somewhere.

"But he's not as accepting. He doesn't just approve of anything, he knows we're together but he hasn't approved. That's why I'm nervous, my relationship with him means everything to me and if he doesn't like you then I don't know what to do! I can't have the two most important people in my life not getting along." She explains.

I sigh, that could be a problem.

"I need you to be on your best behaviour." She says looking at me.

I chuckle, pecking her lips.

"When am I not on my best behaviour?" I ask with a smirk.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"Hmm gee I don't know, most the time?" She questions.

I laugh, leaning in and pressing my lips to her ear.

"Me behaving badly in bed doesn't count." I whisper with a chuckle.

I lean back and see her biting her lip.

"No jokes of that around my Dad, you think me playing with knives and guns are scary...he's scarier." Allison giggles.

I scoff, trying to hide my fear with a nervous laugh.

"Come on, let's go." I take her hand and lead her down to the lobby.

At The Premiere...

I'm walking along with Allison, she seems more relaxed. All of the fans loving that she's here, she's getting pictures with them and signing autographs. All is well and everything, she comes up to me with a smile.