Prince & The New Power Generation

*Allison's POV*

Several Weeks Later in Japan...

We're on a train in Japan, for some reason. Prince loves to travel on all modes of transport, even though we're already in the country we need to be in he likes to take all modes of transport just to be a typical tourist. He's casually walking along the train with the camera crew as he's documenting this trip, he wants to give his fans...I mean fam an insight on what it's like to go on tour. Like a little behind the scenes on what goes on, he's just having a joke with everyone not knowing we're rolling.

 Like a little behind the scenes on what goes on, he's just having a joke with everyone not knowing we're rolling

He turns around chuckling and a goofy grin.

"Oh, I suppose you're rolling?" He asks.

The camera man nods.

"Sike." Prince says while smiling and rests his chin on his hands that sit on the window.

I shake my head at him, I've been putting up with his shenanigans for weeks. It's our last week in Japan, he has two more shows here then we're off to the UK.

We get to our destination, Prince takes my hand. We travel the rest of the way by car, he looks over at me. Furrowing his brows.

"You have barely said a word on the train, something on your mind? Do you regret coming?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, if this purple teletubbie asks me one more time if I regret coming just because I'm not speaking I'm going to squash him.

"Will you stop asking me that? I just haven't felt like talking. Besides how can I get word in? You and Tony have been going back and forth with the bad jokes all day, I've just been judging the both of you silently from afar so it's all good." I shrug.

Prince scoffs, crossing his arms across his chest.

"And your jokes are any better?" He mumbles.

"Okay first of all, I heard that. And second of all, I could beat yours and Tony's dumb little jokes on each other's appearances all day. Your attempt to tell him he has a big head? Really? Have you seen the size of yours?" I squint my eyes at him.

He tries to keep a straight face but fails, he smirks and looks at me.

"Oh so not the height this time?" He smirks.

"I haven't gotten to that yet...height requirement for theme park rides..." I scoff.

His jaw drops.

"You're so mean!" He laughs.

"You make me that way." I shrug.

He laughs harder as he pulls me into a hug, he presses his lips against mine. I chuckle as I give in and move my lips slowly against his, his tongue brushes against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant him what he wants, his hand runs up my thigh. My hand feels up his exposed chest, a low moan escapes his parted lips. He pulls away and smirks.