The Next Step

*Prince's POV*

I just poured my heart out to Allison, asking the question I've been wanting to ask her for a long time now. And she's just standing there, I probably screwed it up. Probably jumped the gun a little, I knew I should have waited. She's frozen, on the spot. She's got tears welled up in those mesmerising eyes of hers, she looks like she's trying to get words out but she physically can't. My heart sinks each second that passes by with the silence that fills the air, I stand to my feet.

I stare at her as my head fills with confusion, I don't know if this is a good stunned mullet look on her face or a bad one. But my reaction I'm giving her is of pure fear, so I hope that persuades her to say something soon...I'm freaking out on the inside.

I'm freaking out on the inside

"You're silence is unsettling..." I nervously chuckle, pulling on the collar of my shirt.

Allison nervously laughs, playing with her hair. Christ, she's going to say no...

"Allison...please say something...you haven't said anything for the past ten minutes and I'm about to pull all of my hair out, which I've spent a long time growing so don't make me do that." I panic.

She steps closer to me, closing the gap between us. Looking up at me with her teary eyes, a small smile playing on her lips as she bites down on her bottom lip, showing those cute dimples on her cheeks.

 Looking up at me with her teary eyes, a small smile playing on her lips as she bites down on her bottom lip, showing those cute dimples on her cheeks

Her eyes scanning mine, as if to see if I'm being serious about my proposal or not.

"Don't do that eye scanning thing you always do. You know I'm being serious, I wouldn't have gotten all mushy for the fun of it. I want to marry you." I say.

She grins, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes, I will marry you..." She finally whispers.

I pull away and shove my wrist in the air with a grin plastered on my face.