Full Of Surprises

*Prince's POV*

One Week Later...

My buddy, Jerome, and I were sitting in my living room at Paisley Park. I haven't heard from Allison for a whole week, she really loves this game. Really playing that 'hard to get' role extremely well, she really knows how to drive a man mad. Vivid memories of the last thing we were doing keep playing through my mind like a movie, or in our case...some sort of porno.

"You're think about it again aren't you?" Jerome asks.

"How can I not? That was the best sex I've ever had! And she just up and left!" I exclaim.

Jerome laughs, I glare at him. My suffering is no laughing matter.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe she was playing you at your own game?" He asks.

I furrow my brows and rub my chin, he's onto something. It really wouldn't surprise me, but at the time I didn't care, because I was the one that got her in my bed. But she still wouldn't work with me music wise, she's really stubborn on that front.

"Not at the time no." I shrug.

"No because you were thinking with your dick and not your big head. You'd think with a head as big as yours you'd be a lot smarter." Jerome scoffs.

I smirk.

"And you'd think with a personality like yours you'd get at least one woman to like you, but not everyone gets what they want." I chuckle.

Jerome makes a face, shakes his head and glares at me.

"Well maybe Allison would like me." He says a little too confidently.

"Ha! Rome, if she don't like me she definitely won't like you." I say while laughing my ass off.

"Maybe it's your personality that needs some improvements." Jerome says.

I mimic what he said in his voice while making a face.

"That is exactly what I'm talking about!" He yells.

I laugh and wave him off.

"You're too sensitive, that's what she doesn't like. But look at this..." I say while picking up the latest entertainment magazine, "Look how beautiful she is...now how does someone so beautiful and nice looking have such a mouth and attitude on her?"

now how does someone so beautiful and nice looking have such a mouth and attitude on her?"