Don't Go Into The Light

*Author's POV*

Jensen and Jared look down at the man laughing hysterically on the ground, Jensen kicks him right in the face, knocking him out cold. They look back up at the car that's now engulfing in flames, Allison panicking and trying to get out. The boys rush over and try to break her free, but she is wedged right in there.

Jensen climbs in from where the Driver got out, he tries to pull the seat back but it's locked in place. And Allison has a large shard of glass sticking out of her leg, he is hesitant about trying to pull her through the smallest space he is looking at her though.

"Allison..." Jensen breathes.

Allison turns to look at him, tears streaming down her face.

"Jensen, oh my god." She cries out.

He reaches through the small gap, holding her hand. Allison squeezes his hand weakly.

"There's no way out, you should go while you can." Allison says, starting to cough from the smoke.

Jensen shakes his head vigorously, coughing a little.

"No, I'm not leaving you." He says.

"Jensen..." Allison says.

"Allison, after we've all been through, and currently been through. I'm not just going to leave you here to die, I care about you too much to just walk away. I'd rather go with you, than stand off to the side and watch this car with you inside explode." Jensen explains.

Allison starts to softly cry, bringing his hand up to her cheek, pressing his hand against her cheek. Jensen smiles, he looks around quickly for a moment. He see's Jared still making every attempt to opening other doors that weren't engulfed in flames. He looks back at Allison.

"Do you trust me?" He asks her.

Allison looks up at him.

"Yes." She says.

Jensen takes a deep breath and a silent prayer before pulling his hand away from her face.

"Forgive me." He says.

He pulls out the shard of glass in her leg like ripping off a bandaid, she lets out a scream. Jensen pulls his hand back and rips off some of his shirt to pass to her to wrap around her leg, to stop blood flow to the wound. Allison wraps it as tight she could around her leg.

"Now, If you thought that hurt, this is gonna probably hurt more." Jensen says nervously.

Allison looks up wide-eyed.

"Hey if you wanna get out alive this is your best shot. You're gonna have to come through this gap, I'll pull you through, got it?" Jensen asks.

Allison nods, she starts crawling head first. Jensen grabs her by under her arms, pulling her towards him quickly so she's not in pain. She groans throughout the whole process, the two fall out of the car. Jensen, holds her up as he quickly walks them away from the car. Jared following in suit.

About thirty seconds later, Boom!

The three of them look back at the completely burnt down vehicle, then exchange looks between each other. Before Allison starts slipping in and out of consciousness, Jared starts to panic.

"Allison? Hey! Hey!" He grand her face.

Jensen stares at her.