Prince's Anxiety

*Allison's POV*

The Next Morning...

I get out of bed and go about getting ready for the day like I normally do, I've been staying here a lot at Lego Land. It's becoming a habit already, not that I mind and Prince certainly doesn't mind either. Let's just say with my excessive sleepovers...it's good I don't have any pets at my house, that would be a disaster. I look over at Sleeping Beauty in the bed.

 I look over at Sleeping Beauty in the bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'll give him some more time, after all...he had to deal with Escort and his pet yesterday then put up with Warner Bros. all night.

I walk downstairs and have some tea while looking through my schedule, I raise my eyebrows and sigh. I'm so bored, I don't have any filming to do until the start of next year...and I haven't got anything musically to do either unless I feel like writing another album but I just came off a tour so I would like a break I guess.

"Put that away." I hear Prince's voice from behind me, I smirk.

I look up pretending I didn't hear him come in. I can feel his eye roll across the room, too early for me to be me?

"God? Is that you?" I ask, still looking up.

Prince scoffs, walking up to me and shutting my schedule book and putting it aside.

"You're hysterical at this time of the morning." He says, his voice dripping with sarcasm...my kind of tone.

I chuckle, looking over at him.

"Oh sorry, you sounded like someone else." I say.

He makes a face and repeats what I just said mimicking my voice. He sits across from me, looking over what he's doing today. Oh so it's okay for him to have a schedule but not me, men. Can't deal with them.

"Put that away." I say, mimicking his voice.

His eyes widen, looking around before looking down.

"Satan? Is that you?" He asks.

I sarcastically laugh before smacking him upside the head, he chuckles as he rubs the side of his head.

"Uncalled for." He comments.

"Yeah well if I can't look at my book neither can you." I say.

"You have nothing to do...I do." He pokes his tongue out at me.

I glare at him, he might wanna cut that out before his tongue gets cut out.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Work. And you're coming." He states.

"Oh? So you're telling me, not asking me?" I question.

He looks up at me, looking like he's regretting what he's just said.

Under The Cherry Moon {A Prince Fanfiction}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें