Rough Night

*Author's POV*

After Christopher was satisfied that his daughter, Allison, was alright after looking in and seeing she was laughing and smiling with Prince, Jared and Jensen...he said his goodbyes as he had to get back to work.

Jensen stood up, the other three turning their attention to him.

"Now that we've all cried, laughed and hugged everything out like a couple of teenage girls..." Jensen goes to explain.

Allison rolls her eyes and shakes her head, Jared chuckles. Prince smirks as he looks at Allison.

"Why don't we harden up...and go to the bar downtown for some drinks? Guys night?" Jensen suggests.

Prince furrows his brows, giving Jensen a look. Jensen chuckles as he looks at Prince.

"I would say 'And Girl' But Allison gets offended." Jensen shrugs his shoulders.

Prince looks at Allison beside him.

"Really?" He asks.

Allison nods.

"Yes, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm any different from you lot, I can drink all three of you under the table." Allison smirks.

Prince chuckles, shaking his head.

"Gosh." Prince mumbles.

"Is that a challenge?" Jensen asks.

Jared sighs, scratching his head.

"Don't challenge her on the mechanic bull..." Jared whispers to himself.

"And...I bet I can beat you on that mechanical bull this time too. I had a disadvantage last time." Jensen challenges with a smirk.

Allison smirks back, crossing her arms over chest.

"What's that? Was that disadvantage being a loser?" She asks.

Jensen looks at Jared before looking back at her.

Jared covers his face as he laughs, Prince just leans his head back as he laughs, he doesn't care if Jensen notices

"No...someone spilt a drink all over it so the handle was wet." Jensen defends.

Allison holds up her hand.

"All I hear is excuses, get back to me when you wanna speak out of your mouth and not out of your ass, Ackles." Allison says.

Jensen raises his eyebrows, Jared's eyes widen.

"She told you." Jared laughs.

"We'll see about that, Nelson. We'll settle this at the bar, like men." Jensen grabs his jacket.

Allison chuckles.