Reinforcements - Part One

*Author's POV*

Prince left Allison alone in the room like she wanted, he ran his fingers through his dark curls. His mind racing, he is at his breaking point. He doesn't know what to do anymore, he wants his happy, sarcastic and mean Wife back. He know what she just went through was traumatic, she almost died in an explosion. But she's shutting him out, he's trying all he can to help her, when he thinks she's about to open up she snaps right shut and pushes him away.

Prince sighs as he leans against the wall next to the bedroom door, he closes his eyes as he tries to gather his thoughts and collect himself together.

His eyes immediately reopen as he jogs down to his office downstairs, he closes the door and sits in his chair. He picks up the phone and starts dialling.

"Hey, I hope this isn't a bad time...but I'm desperate. And she won't talk to me, she might talk to you..." Prince sighs.

A brief silence fills the air before he sighs in relief and a small smile plays on his tired features.

"Thank you. I'll see you later." Prince ends the call.

He gets up and continues on with his day, which contains of meetings and checking on Allison in between.

*Several Hours Later*

The doorbell rings and Prince practically runs to it, opening it before the guard does. He sighs in relief.

"Thank god, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm the lousiest Husband in the world, Allison just...one minute I think she's gonna open up to me then she goes mute or freaks out on me." Prince panics.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Jensen reassured him.

"How has she been though?" Jared asks, concern in his voice and eyes

"Appearance wise, better...mentally, not so much. She's like a completely different person. I feel like I'm losing her." Prince says as he stares off in a distance.

Jared just looks at him as tears fills his eyes.