Too Good To Be True

*Allison's POV*

A Week Later...

I just finished a meeting with the producer of the Tv show I'm shooting and my manager, I'm frustrated. They are expecting me to be filming in Vancouver all year then go on tour for another year following that, I only just started things up with Prince. What am I supposed to tell him? He's going to be so mad, he won't be so forgiving. I have dinner with him soon too, this day just gets better.

I roll my eyes as I start getting ready, doing my make up and my hair. I've always been asked by paparazzi why I never got into relationships, this exact reason is why...because my career gets in the way. It's not like Prince would be able to come on tour with me next year, I'm fairly certain he's going on tour himself in six months so he'll already be on tour. He doesn't look like the long distance type and I know I'm not. I've been there and it doesn't work.

I go downstairs and my security guard comes up to me.

"Mr Nelson is outside in the courtyard." He informs me.

I nod, making my way out there. The nerves are setting in.

I approach Prince, he turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey you, wow. Stunning." He whistles while looking me up and down.

I blush at his compliment, he smiles at me while presenting me with a box.

"What's this?" I ask, taking the box from him.

He chuckles.

"Open it and find out." He says.

I open the box to find a special backstage pass with my name and photo on it for his Parade Tour. I sigh, staring at it.

"Okay...not the reaction I was expecting." He furrows his brows.

I look up at him while closing the box.

"We need to talk." I say, taking his hand, leading him inside to the study.

I don't know what it is with him, he always has to eat when we have a serious talk. He sits on the couch with a bowl of fruit, looking at me.

"What's on your mind, Mama?" He asks, popping a grape in his mouth.