Love 2 The 9's

*Author's POV*

Four Days Later...

Prince was sitting in the living room at Paisley Park, he travelled home the next day after him and Allison talked things through. They were on good terms, they even went to have dinner together and saw a movie. But what Prince didn't know was that something was about to happen in 3, 2, 1...

"Ahh Lego Land, it's just the way I left it." Allison sighs as she walks into the living room.

Prince's eyes widen as jumps off the couch, running towards her and wrapping his arms around her. He picks her up off the ground and spins her around, Allison giggles as she wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"Wow for a little man, you have a lot of strength!" She laughs.

He puts her down and looks at her.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

She squints her eyes, putting her hands on her hips.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you because I am!" Prince chuckles.

"Well we finished filming the 200th episode, epic yet shocking by the way...but I had to rush home because I wanted to be here...I was home sick." She smiles.

Prince smirks.

"Homesick?" He asks.

"Yes, I almost started vomiting lego. I stood on lego in my trailer...it was a sign." She explains.

Prince laughs as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"You know one day you're gonna call it Paisley Park and it's going to be on film." He says.

"Not in this lifetime, Baby." She smirks as she steals a kiss.

She runs upstairs to get changed then comes back down, she grabs the car keys then takes Prince's hand.

"Woman, What are you doing?" Prince asks.

"We're going to be late." She says.

He furrows his brows and glares at her.

"For what? I swear if this is another prank where you dump me off in a field I will actually get you arrested this time." He threatens.

Allison chuckles.

"That was fun, I should do that to other people...but no that's not what this is. Come on! I promise you'll love this." She pulls him outside to the car.

They get in and Allison turns on the car, he grabs her hand.

"You know I hate surprises." He says.

Allison looks at him and smiles.

"I know, but trust me on this." She says.

He just sits back and sighs.

They arrive at a warehouse and Prince just looks out the window, he shakes his head and groans.