Living Nightmare

*Author's POV*

Two Weeks Later...

Jared has been staying at Paisley Park since his disappearance two weeks ago, Allison has been some what over the top with her taking care of him and keeping an eye on him, to the point she's forgotten to take care of herself. She's completely forgotten she just lost a baby, had a problem in her marriage and all about Mayte. She blames herself for not being there for Jared, she's trying to make up for it by being there...24/7. But the state of her current health is actually becoming worse than Jared's which is giving him nightmares and putting him more on edge than originally did than before he ran.

Jensen drops by every now and then when he's not filming, it's coincidental that the show is focusing on his character at the moment and not Jared or Allison's which is great for them. Jensen doesn't mind, though he worries that Jared is going to go mental with Allison hovering over him like a worried parent everywhere he goes in the complex.

Whereas Prince has been trying to get Allison to eat and sleep but she is so afraid to take time to herself in case Jared uses the opportunity to slip out and disappear again, therefore never forgiving herself. So Prince tries to get Jared to force her to eat, which only works some days.

It been a hard two weeks for everyone...

Allison walks into the guest room to put Jared's clean clothes away when she notices he's finally getting some sleep.

She frowns, wishing he was in a bed where it was more comfortable

"What is it with you and Jensen and sleeping on tables? What are you allergic to beds?" Allison whispers to herself as she goes to the closet.

Meanwhile in Jared's head...

"Allison, What are you doing here? I told you I'm fine." Jared breathes while holding his side in pain.

Jensen runs up beside her.

"There's too many of them...we need to go, now! Allison, I told you not to come! I told you to stay home with Prince!" Jensen growls at Allison.

Allison gives Jensen a stern look.

"I came to save my best friend." Allison simply states.

Jared looks up at her, Allison turns her attention to him.

"We need to move, we're completely surrounded...the only way out is through them." Jensen sighs.

Allison looks out the window.

"The car is just there, we take out as many as we can and make a run for it." Allison says.

Jensen nods as he gets his gun ready. Allison gets her bow ready. Jared looks on with concern, Allison looks back at him.

"Don't worry, I got you." She says.