This Isn't Pretend - Part One

*Author's POV*

The Next Day...

Allison was filming while Prince was organising a set list for a special performance for the Olympics coming up, he was excited because he asked Allison to perform with him this time and she said yes...well more like begged, but she caved and said yes. Let's recap...

"What if I told you I got asked to perform at the Olympics that's coming up in a few weeks?" Prince asks Allison, as he runs his fingers up her arm.

Allison looks up at him, smiling.

"I would say that's wonderful!" She exclaims.

"Great, but what would you say if I asked you perform with me?" Prince asks, raising his eyebrows.

Allison glares at him, sitting up, pulling the covers over her bare chest.

"Prince..." She goes to explain but he gasps.

"My god, you said my actual name for a change and not midget!" He exclaims.

She tries to not laugh but a light chuckle erupts from her.

"Don't start your shit Nelson then I won't, but why do you want me to? I haven't done anything musically for a long while." She sighs.

Prince gives her a small smile then pecks her lips.

"Well here's your chance! Plus it's with me so you'll be fine, you won't be alone. I'll make sure you're as comfortable as possible." He reassures her.

Allison sighs as she runs her hands through her hair.

"But you're perfect up there on your own, you don't need me." She says.

Prince rolls his eyes, Allison's jaw drops.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She gasps.

"Yes I did. I want you on stage with me, don't be such a spoil sport. I dare you to do it, I double dare ya." He pokes out his tongue.

Allison frowns and her jaw clenches. Prince's eyes widen, he immediately grabs her hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to challenge you like that, just please do it. Please, please, please, pleeeaaassseeeeeeeee!" Prince lays his head on her chest.

Allison rolls her eyes and groans, running her fingers through his dark curls.

"Ugh! Fine! But I swear! Any funny business you Purple Ant then I'm showing the audience that photo of you in sweatpants and the deal is off." She threatens.

Prince immediately sits up, his jaw hitting the floor.

"You said you got rid of that!" He yells in a high pitched photo.

"I lied." She smirks.

On The Supernatural Set...

Allison was walking to her trailer she hears multiple footsteps running behind her, she squints her eyes. She slightly leans down and does a backflip and lands behind who was following her, Jared and Jensen look back at her stunned. Allison smirks.

"Not falling for any pranks this time boys." Allison says.

"That backflip would have been even more awesome if we were following you to prank you." Jensen chuckles.

Allison furrows her brows.

"What?" She asks.

"We were following you because we wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out since we're done filming. But you were too far away, you always walk too far away from us." Jared chimes in.