Under The Influence

*Author's POV*

Prince was sitting back in bed, his back leaned up against the head board with his hands over his face as he releases his sigh. He'd just completed another show, for once he felt tired. He just wanted to lay there and let his body recharge, his mind refresh.

He felt the bed sink beside him, yet he didn't pull his hands away from his face. He liked the darkness over his eyes, yet he still smiled, knowing who was beside him.

"Did you get lost?" He asks.

"No, I just wanted to check on you. You really went all out tonight." Allison says, taking his hands gently into hers and slowly pulling them away from his face.

She looks at his tired features, her brows arch.

"Wow, and you tell me to relax...honey you should go take a look in the mirror." She scoffs.

Prince rolls his eyes.

"I'm fine, for the two hundredth time...weren't you doing something?" He asks.

Allison glares at him.

"Well I was actually going to go get you a nice cool wash cloth to put over your tired eyes and pretty face but now that you're trying to get rid of me...forget it." She says getting up.

Prince chuckles as he grabs her by the waist, pulling her back down.

"No, I'm sorry. Come back." He laughs.

Allison giggles, not fighting to get away either. Prince pulls her onto his lap, looking up into her eyes. He lets out a sigh as he pushes some of her brown curls out of her face.

"Stay, I can't sleep in an empty bed." He whispers.

Allison smiles, placing her hand over his that rests on her cheek.

"Okay, I'll stay. But I do need to leave early in the morning to go shoot some scenes." She says.

Prince pouts.

"Sure there isn't any way I can persuade you to stay any longer?" He smirks.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"Persuasion huh?" She asks.

Prince nods as he leans in, pressing his lips to hers. His hands running up her thighs slowly while his lips move in perfect sync with hers. Allison runs her fingers through his soft hair.

Prince's lips travel down her neck and Allison let's out a soft moan, causing Prince to grip her waist, pulling her into him tighter.

The two pull away, staring at each other with pure lust.

"Yeah there's no way there's any sleep happening here..." Allison scoffs

*On The Supernatural Set*

After shooting the scenes for the day, Allison was on her way to her trailer when Jared walks up to her.

"Alli, hey!" He calls out.

Allison turns around and smiles.

"Hey Jared, what's up?" She asks.

"Well, now that the day is done, I was wondering if you wanted to catch up, over drinks?" He asks.

Allison gives him a small smile.

"I don't know, Jared. It's been a big day..." She sighs.

"Oh come on, just one." He says with a smile.

Allison throws her hands up in the air and chuckles.

"Fine! One drink, then I'm going home." She says.