The Purple One Vs. A Winchester

*Author's POV*

One Week Later, Los Angeles...

Prince and Allison decided to head to Los Angeles for some time to themselves, plus they had a lot to celebrate. After releasing their song 'Love 2 The 9's', it went straight to number one on the charts. Fans making comments around the world about how much they loved them together not only as Husband and Wife , but finally musically. Some comments consisted of...

"I can't believe this! It's absolutely amazing! The song is perfect, perfect just like them!" One fan describes.

"The music video shows off their amazing chemistry all these years later, I hope they bring out more music together." Another comments.

"Well far out! It's about god damn time! It only took a whole lifetime to do this..." Some sarcastic fan felt like adding, which gave Prince the giggles.

Prince and Allison were sitting in the living room of their hotel room reading the comments made, Prince was reading them out loud while Allison had her head in his lap, laying across the couch.

"Well it's fair to say everyone's extremely happy about it, but why are so many people so sarcas...oh...I'm guessing they're your fans. I can tell, they take after you." Prince scoffs.

Allison sits up and glares at him.

"Oh? And you're not sarcastic? The one who makes sly comments while I'm trying to film or focus on reading my lines." Allison chuckles.

Prince puts down the magazine and looks at her, raising an eyebrow.

"I beg your pardon? I do not." He says.

Allison crosses her arms over her chest, staring him down.

"You made fun of Greg because he's always calling in sick, if I remember correctly you said something along the lines of... 'Greg is always sick, did you see him throw up? I think I have the clap, I might have to cancel rehearsals for a few days,'" She explains while raising her eyebrows.

Prince chuckles, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I remember that. But come on, that guy is always sick, does he ever turn up to work?" He asks.

"No not really..." She begins to explain but Prince holds up his hand.

"I think I made my point. Are you coming to rehearsals with me? Did you forget that I'm performing on Arsenio Hall tomorrow night?" He asks.

Allison smiles, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Of course I'm coming, if I can cause trouble then definitely." She smiles and sighs.

Prince chuckles and shakes his head.

"Don't be too hard on the boys." He laughs.

At Rehearsals...

While Prince was rehearsing, Allison was watching of course, just in case one of the boys made a mistake so she could hang it over them like she usually does for a laugh. But then her attention turns elsewhere when she see's someone walk in, walking up to Arsenio Hall and begin having a conversation. Prince begins to get distracted by what she's looking at, he turns his head to see what or who she's looking at...

 Prince begins to get distracted by what she's looking at, he turns his head to see what or who she's looking at