Reinforcements - Part Two

*Author's POV*

Allison stares at her Father, Christopher, in disbelief. She can't believe one of the boys had the nerve to make a call to him to drag him out here, she crosses her arms over her chest. Tilting her head to the side and clenching her jaw.

"Why are you here? Did Prince call you?" She asks.

"No actually, he didn't. Jensen called me an hour ago, I was already in town on business. Then Jensen called me explaining what happened, so here I am." Chris shrugs.

Allison scoffs.

"Of course he did." She mumbles.

Allison looks up at her Father.

"You don't need to worry about me, like I told him and the other two in there. I feel much better, I'm fine." She says.

Chris smirks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Is that why you have car keys in your hand? Ready to slip out without any of the boys in tow...more importantly, your own Husband?" Chris asks.

"Since when do you care about Prince? You haven't liked him from the get go, what's changed?" Allison spits.

Chris huffs in frustration.

"I may not have approved of this marriage of yours but when Jensen told me he's been trying everything he can to help you through this...I got over it." Chris shrugs.

Allison raises her eyebrows.

"Really? You know this isn't the only thing he's helped me with, try everything I've gone through. Like not long after I met him, when Mom died...he was the only one who was there. Prince has been there for everything, you'd know that if you gave him a chance." She says in a sarcastic tone laced with anger.

Chris chuckles while looking around, then he picks Allison up. Allison goes to yell but puts a scarf in her mouth.

"Sorry, sweetheart. You just don't seem to be cooperating the way anyone wants to, do you're gonna do this my way...the Richards way. Funny that, a Nelson is gonna get the Richards treatment." Chris chuckles as he walks around the back of Paisley Park with Allison over his shoulder.

*Meanwhile...*

"Dude...I can't believe you called her Father. You know she's going to kill you when she's eventually set free?" Jared asks as the two watch Chris walk off with Allison.

 You know she's going to kill you when she's eventually set free?" Jared asks as the two watch Chris walk off with Allison

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeah I know, but it's for her own good. I knew she wasn't better, so I made the call." Jensen shrugs.

Jared furrows his brows.

"How? How did you know?" He asks.

"One thing I know about Allison, is her fake smile from her real smile. And I purposely left my keys laying around for her to find, cause I knew she would make a run for it." Jensen admits, turning to look at Jared.

Under The Cherry Moon {A Prince Fanfiction}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें