Tell All Interview

*Prince's POV*

The Next Morning...

I wake up and see that the spot next me is empty, I furrow my brows as I see a note on the pillow. I pick it up as I see my name beautifully printed on it, I always have loved Allison's handwriting. I open it up as I begin reading the contents.

Good Morning Baby,
Sorry I couldn't be there with you when you woke up, it's just it's been a long time since you've had a proper sleep and I actually don't even recall you ever sleeping in. I wanted you to have as much rest as you could, I have gone to do an interview with E. I will be back when I can.

I love you so much,
Love Ali xx

I smile as I finish reading the note, I fold it back up and put it on the nightstand. I get out of bed and get dressed, I walk downstairs. I furrow my brows as I see The Game Boyz sitting on the couch, eating popcorn watching tv. I walk into the living room and cross my arms over my chest as I stare them down.

"Don't you lot have a rehearsal to do? I know I do, it ain't just me." I ask.

"But your wife is on tv..." Tony says, pointing at the tv.

I turn my attention to the tv.

"We'd like to thank you for joining us, Mrs Nelson. And congratulations on your most recent work on your show, I know how much passion and love you put into it." The Presenter greets.

"Thank you, yes I loved it with all my heart. I was sad to leave but I needed a change." Allison says.

I lean against the wall, shoving a lollipop in my mouth as I watch on

I lean against the wall, shoving a lollipop in my mouth as I watch on. I was gonna get the boys up and to rehearsal but now I'm just as intrigued as they are.

 I was gonna get the boys up and to rehearsal but now I'm just as intrigued as they are

"We want to know how you really feel about leaving?" The Presenter asks.

"Well...I was heartbroken, but there are more opportunities out there. Plus I'm also a musician, which I'll be going back to soon." Allison responds.

"Do you regret leaving? To my understanding, the show is still signed up for another two seasons. Even though your character has been killed off, would it be possible that you could return?" The Presenter asks.