Off The Reservation

*Author's POV*

Three Weeks Later...

Allison and Prince have been trying their best to cope with the loss of their child, they've been trying to make their marriage work after almost calling it quits. Straight after their talk three weeks ago when Allison had the miscarriage, Prince went to Mayte and made sure she got the message that she was fired from The New Power Generation. He even got her banned from Paisley Park, he paid her a generous amount of money before escorting her from the premises though so she wouldn't be broke.

Allison had just moved back into Paisley Park today, but she still wanted to go see Jared often. After living with him for three months she was used to seeing him everyday, plus she felt something was off about him. She reached out to Jensen and tried to see if he knew anything but he said there was nothing to worry about. So Allison shrugged it off for now as she got ready for her day with her Husband.

"It's been awhile since we've actually gone on a date." Allison says.

"I know, but it's about time we did. I miss our little adventures." Prince comments.

Allison furrows her brows.

"Remember the last one we went on? We went to the lake after dark, had dinner under the big that you put little lights in that lit up the place perfectly. Still amazes me how you got up there, and the moonlight that beautifully reflected off the water." Allison recalls.

Prince smiles and hums.

"Mm, and that teenager you hissed at for ruining a moment we had. That was a highlight for me." He smirks.

Allison looks up at Prince

"Yeah, but the look in her eyes though when I did that was worth it." She smiles.

Prince laughs.

"You scared her to death! She's probably laying on a couch talking to a shrink about how you're the source of her nightmares." Prince scoffs.

Allison shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh well, shouldn't have been snooping around then." She says.

Prince chuckles as he shakes his head.

"Besides it could have been worse, she could have walked in when we decided to go skinny dipping...would have been some horror movie type stuff for her right there." Allison says.

Prince smirks.

"Or a porno." He mumbles.

He walks up beside her, looking at her.