Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.

A/N: I know I said I needed time to myself but I felt the needed to update for ya'll, I felt like I was abandoning ya'll with that cliffhanger in last chapter.

*Prince's POV*

I was staring at Allison, waiting for her to tell me the real reason why she won't work with me. I cross my arms across my chest while waiting for her to open her smart yet talented mouth, this ought to be good. She takes her time to form her words in her head, she finally looks up at me before speaking.

"Because...I refuse to be another one of your flings." She admits.

I furrow my brows.

"Flings?" I repeat.

She sighs.

"I pay attention to the lives of people who want to work with me, I'm not stupid. You don't have the best relationship track record, and they happen to be with all women you worked with...whether it was musically or on screen." Allison explains.

"That was complica..." I go to say but she interrupts me.

"Vanity, Jill, Apollonia...Susannah." She lists.

I sigh, I don't know what to say. But what I do know is that Allison is completely different from those women. She is the first woman to talk back to me, who didn't care about money or celebrity status and that's what draws me to her. That's why I want her, that's why I keep chasing her. I don't want her for a short while, I want her for the rest of time.

"Allison...do you know why I chase you?" I ask her.

She looks up at me.

"Because everyone else says yes to you and I say no?" She says sarcastically.

I chuckle at her response.

"Yes actually, you talk back to me

"Yes actually, you talk back to me. You don't give a crap about my status or my achievements, I like that in a woman. And every time I ask you to work with me you always say no but you never let me explain what I want to do with the finished product..." I explain crossing my arms.

Allison looks up at me with tears welled up in the eyes and a small smile is given.