Tell Him He's Dreamin'

*Author's POV*

Jensen was walking into the hotel complex with his bag over his shoulder, feeling tired from working so much. There was only one person that could make his worries and stress disappear at the snap of their fingers by just being in the same room as him. Jensen's gaze sets upon said person, he bites down on his bottom lip as he stares at her.

She looks up from the group of people she was with, tearing herself away from the conversation to meet his gaze

The two meet each other half way, Jensen dropping his bag on the floor, not caring about it as he lifts Allison off the ground

The two meet each other half way, Jensen dropping his bag on the floor, not caring about it as he lifts Allison off the ground. Allison giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She looks down at his face, a loving smile on his face as his eyes search hers.

"Long day?" She asks as she places a soft kiss on his lips.

Jensen smiles on her lips as he sighs, returning the kiss.

"Yeah, how could you tell?" He asks.

"Because the bags under your eyes are almost as big as the bag that you were carrying on your shoulder." Allison raises an eyebrow.

Jensen chuckles as he sets her down, scratching his head.

"I like to think the bags under my eyes are Gucci...thank you very much." He pokes his tongue out at her.

Allison rolls her eyes as she picks up his bag and takes his hand, pulling him into their room.

"When was the last time you slept?" She asks.

Jensen looks down at his left hand, counting his fingers silently to himself.

"Okay that's it, you're going to take a shower and get some sleep." She says, making her way to the bathroom.

"But I just got here, I want to spend time with my Wife before I have to go back to Vancouver, and you go back to LA." Jensen whines.

Allison smiles at him.

"We have two days together, but we can't do anything if you're sleep deprived." She puts her hands on her hips.

"Let's have one drink, just one...then I'll go to sleep." Jensen pleads.