Winchesters To The Rescue

*Author's POV*

Allison stares at Jensen's face in disbelief, she scoffs as she shakes her head and chuckles. Jensen still remains the same, unmoved. Not a single emotion changes within him, just sitting there staring right back at her. Allison crosses her arms over her chest, slightly squinting her eyes.

"I'm sorry, are you implying my husband hit you?" Allison asks.

"I'm not implying anything, I'm stating it." Jensen says.

Allison just bursts out into laughter.

Jensen frowns, hopping off her car.

"You think this is funny?" He asks.

"Well, Yeah. Whatever you've done, you probably deserved it. What did you do this time?" Allison asks.

Jensen glares at Allison, she's not taking this seriously which bothers him.

"I didn't say a single word, he asked why I was here, told me to stay away from you then clocked me one in the jaw." Jensen explains.

Allison holds back a laughter, putting her finger over her lips.

"Sounds like him. Why are you here?" She asks.

"Because I need to talk to you." He says.

"Why?" She sighs.

Jensen crosses his arms over his chest.

"Why'd you quit?" He asks.

Allison rolls her eyes.

"Why do you think, go find a mirror and look into it. Try not to break it while you're at it." Allison scoffs.

Jensen chuckles, shaking his head.

"You're just gonna up and leave because of one tiff?" He asks.

Allison goes wide-eyed at him.

"You call that a tiff? Calling me stupid for not ending my marriage with Prince a tiff? Have you been adding glitter to that glue you're sniffing?" She asks.

Jensen rolls his eyes.

"Like you said, build a bridge and get over it. That's what I'm doing, you don't need to quit, Allison. I'm sure Jared misses the hell out of you." Jensen says.

Allison nods.

"He does, I've been talking to him all day about it. In fact he's here. Because I actually like him." Allison explains.

Jensen's face drops.

"Oh so you'll talk to him and not me?" Jensen asks.

Allison scoffs.