Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone

*Author's POV*

The Next Day...

Allison went back to Vancouver, to the studio expressing her interest that she wanted to quit. The directors and producers were shocked, wanting to know why. Although she was incredibly mad at Jensen for wanting her marriage with Prince to end, she didn't want to tell the crew that. She just told them she wanted to focus on her music, they understood. They just wanted her to film a couple of scenes before she left, which she did.

She filmed her character leaving the boys' home, to go on her own hunting trip. So her character never dies, in case Allison wants to ever come back onto the show.

Once she returns to Paisley Park, she was talking with a photographer. She had organised to have a photo shoot, which is exactly what she was off to go do.

Meanwhile, Prince was downtown, with a friend. Having a jam session.

"That song you did with your wife was dope." Prince's long time friend, Lenny Kravitz, comments.

Prince smiles while setting up his guitar.

"Thank you." Prince nods.

"It's about time too, it only took like..." Lenny looks at his watch, "Ahh I lost count, but too long!"

Prince laughs.

"Yeah I know, but we got there! And the song sounds perfect, we sound perfect together." Prince says proudly.

Lenny smirks.

"You know why?" He asks.

Prince looks up.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you two are perfect together." Lenny says.

Prince smiles as he sits down and picks up his guitar pick.

"But..." Lenny continues.

Prince raises his eyebrow.

"What?" Prince asks.

"I noticed the tension between you and that co-star of hers yesterday at Arsenio's. I was there, I didn't say anything because you were clearly occupied." Lenny explains.

"What's your point, Lenny?" Prince asks.

"My point is...be careful. Allison quit for you, she's definitely on your side, but this guy looks like he's hell bent on making you look like the bad guy here, and him like the one like he cares more about her than you. He may not be working with her anymore but but what are the chances he may see her again somewhere?" Lenny explains.

Prince stares in a space.

Back At Paisley Park...

Allison has just finished her photo shoot, she was dressing down so she didn't look too dressed up for walking around the house. One of the bodyguards walks in, Allison looks up.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Someone is asking for you outside." They say.

She furrows her brows.

Allison walks outside, her expression softens when she sees who it is staring at her.