What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run

*Author's POV*

Jared and Jensen look up at Allison in shock, then look at each other, both having the same thoughts...how? They could have sworn she was gone when they saw her laying that room lifeless moments earlier before they were captured, but here she was standing in front of them like it never happened...and the angriest she's ever been.

The Woman who did this to her in the first place stood there in just as much shock as the boys, looking her up and down.

"What? That's impossible...we checked you over, you were dead." She says.

Allison smirks.

"See how you used past tense there...'were', but I'm standing right here, about to shoot a bow right in between those blue eyes of yours if you don't tell me who you're working for." Allison chuckles angrily.

The Woman was still holding Jensen's gun, which Jensen had been eyeing since she picked it up. He's been cutting the rope tied on his wrists with his pocket knife since sitting in the chair and was about to break free, he was waiting for the right moment.

"I killed you once, I can do it again." The Woman scoffs, pointing the gun at her.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"Oh sweetheart, haven't you learned by now? What doesn't kill me only makes me pissed? So when I get back up, I'll be hunting you down until I put you in the ground." Allison breathes in pure anger.

The Woman was about to shoot but Jensen lunges out of the chair, tackling her to the ground. Allison rushes over to Jared, cutting him free, the two fighting off the others.

Jensen has The Woman tied to a chair with chains, Allison raises her bow once more.

"Now let's try this again, without the smartass comebacks that go no where. Because trust me I'm not in the mood, I will let go...don't think I won't? Test me then." Allison says.

The Woman just glares at her.

"Why are you doing this?" Allison asks.

"Like I told them, I get orders, I do them. Simple as that." She says.

Allison scoffs.

"Orders from who?" Allison asks.

The Woman shakes her head.

Allison chuckles unamused, she lets go of the arrow.