Redemption

*Author's POV*

Prince's jaw drops as his widened eyes lay upon a very angry looking Jensen, he pushes Mayte away. He clears his throat as he puts the microphone down and standing up straight.

"Jensen...why are you here?" Prince asks.

Jensen smirks.

"Oh I'm sorry? Was I interrupting?" Jensen scoffs.

Prince looks at Mayte who was smiling at Jensen.

Prince sighs.

"Mayte, could you please leave us?" He asks.

Mayte rolls her eyes as she walks back inside the house.

Jensen goes to sit down, Prince sits across from him.

"What's going on? Why are you here?" Prince asks.

"You weren't answering the phone." Jensen says.

Prince furrows his brows.

"Did something happen? Is Allison okay?" Prince asks in panic.

Jensen clenches his fists.

"No, she's in hospital. After seeing you and that leech that had her tongue down your throat on tv made her collapse from anger and stress...but that's not all..." Jensen runs his fingers through his hair.

Prince shakes his hands.

"Well, tell me!" Prince urges.

Jensen looks at the ground before looking back up at him.

"Allison had a miscarriage...she was three months pregnant with your baby. And all of your bullshit made her so upset and angry that she suffered a miscarriage. This game your playing with this belly dancer has gone far enough...you are already losing her, now you've lost a child. It's time to cut it out." Jensen explains.

Prince stares in a space in shock, tears escaping from his eyes.

"Oh my god...a baby...we could have had a baby together." Prince whispers.

"Yes, you could have...but no. You're playing house with another woman." Jensen scoffs.

Prince shoots a look at Jensen.