Forgive & Forget?

*Allison's POV*

Back at my house...

Prince was walking around exploring my house as he's never been in my new home, obviously. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact he just appeared out of no where and said "Hi"...he finishes looking at all of my photos from the last four years and awards, turning his attention towards me.

"You've been busy." He comments.

"Yes, an acting career and a music career is very demanding. I can't stop one to do the other." I explain.

He nods, taking a step closer to me.

"So when you're not filming you're working on your music?" He asks.

"Yes. I'm always working, ever see me in the media besides walking a red carpet?" I ask.

He smirks and shakes his head.

"That's because I'm too busy in a studio or at Vancouver to be out in public. I wasn't lying to you four years ago when I said I had a lot on my plate." I say.

He takes a seat on the couch, I sit across from him.

"I can see that, I also saw you on Teen Choice Awards last year for your show. Congrats by the way." He says with a smile.

I nod, crossing my right leg over my left.

"Thank you. I've heard and seen you on your tours. How were they?" I asked.

He takes a deep breath and stretches.

"Well, it was wild. The Parade Tour was a lot of fun, but had some complications at the end." He explains.

I furrow my brows.

"Whys that?" I ask.

"Well, after some deep discussions with the band we split. When the Sign O' The Times Tour came about we gathered a new band which I also used for the Lovesexy Tour." He admits.

He's not with The Revolution anymore? But why? I'm not gonna question him, it's been four years since I've pissed him off I don't want to break that streak now.

"Are you going on tour again soon?" I ask.

"Yes. But I haven't even started organising it yet because I haven't finished my film." He nods.

I smile.

"So the rumours are true. The Purple Prince is doing a movie." I smirk.

He smiles and rests his chin on his hand.

"And Allison Richards is still a smart ass

"And Allison Richards is still a smart ass." He chuckles.

I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"Well we were having a nice conversation." I mumble.