Oh, Awkward...

*Author's POV*

One Week Later...

It's been a week since everything happened, everyone's been trying to get back on track with trying to be as normal as possible. Prince is having a re-do of that concert but indoors this time, so he can do tight security and check every single person over at the doors. He still blames himself for everything what's happened, he hasn't spoken to Allison yet, he's too afraid. Allison's been speaking out about her experience, she had to...Mayte spread the word fast that she died that night so Allison had to clear the air that she was very much alive. She's been busy doing interview after interview in between filming on the show with the boys.

Speaking of the boys...

Jared's gotten better, he's still worried about Allison all the time but he sees that she's handling herself just fine so he does the same with himself.

Jensen on the other hand hasn't been sleeping, he hasn't slept since everything happened. Since holding Allison in his arms, he was sure she was trying to say something to him, all she got out was 'I lo...' before passing out. He doesn't know what to think, he needs to speak to her but she's been so busy.

"Hey man, whatcha doing?" Jared asks Jensen as he walks up to him.

"Oh, nothing. Just reading tomorrow's scenes." Jensen yawns.

Jared sighs.

"Have you still not slept?" Jared asks.

Jensen looks up at him.

"Dude, what's troubling you? What's so bad that it's stopping you from functioning?" He asks.

Jensen scoffs as he shakes his head.

"Come on, tell me." Jared says.

Jensen stands as he grabs his bag.

"No way." Jensen says.

Jared stands in front of him. Jensen rolls his eyes.

"Just because you're a giant doesn't mean I can't whoop your ass." Jensen raises his eyebrow.

Jared smirks.

"Well it won't have to come to that if you just tell me what's going on with you. Don't be such a girl, tell me what's wrong." Jared urges.

Jensen takes a deep breathe.

"I haven't slept since that night...mostly because of...Allison was saying something to me before she passed out in my arms." Jensen admits.

Jared just furrows his brows.

"Oh? What was she saying?" Jared asks

Jensen shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, that's the problem...all I got was a 'I lo...' that's it." Jensen huffs in frustration.