Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?

*Author's POV*

Two Months Later...

It's been two months since Allison and Prince went on a break from their marriage, since then, Prince has contacted Allison a few times just to see how she was doing and to try and work out some form of arrangement. But Prince wants her to come to Paisley Park to talk, Allison only came by once, her reason for not returning and not returning Prince's phone calls was because everytime she spoke to him...Mayte conveniently showed up.

Yes, Mayte is still hanging around. She's actually been involved in the rest of Prince's album, since Allison and him had their falling out. She coaxed her way into being a member of The New Power Generation, the other members don't know how they feel about her, they feel uncomfortable, as they should be...

Allison has been focusing on working, after Prince's little stunt with Mayte, she decided to keep her love interest story line with hers and Jensen's character on the show. As a in the heat of the moment type thing, but she hasn't backed down yet, the boys don't mind, they've been by her side the whole time since she moved out of Paisley Park. Well mostly Jared, Jensen has been keeping his distance, he doesn't want to give anybody the wrong idea....

At Jared's House...

Jared sat next to Allison on the couch, placing the two bowls of food he had just cooked on the table in front of them. He sighs as he grabs the notepad off Allison and puts it on the floor.

"Ahh...excuse me?" Allison scoffs.

"You're not excused. You're going to eat this time, don't make me feed you like a baby...because I will. To make it more humiliating I'll do the airplane in the spoon thing." Jared teases

Allison rolls her eyes.

"I'm fine." She says staring at him.

Jared chuckles sarcastically as he pick up her bowl

"You've been saying that since your visit to Paisley Park...which was a month ago...and you barely eat anymore. You don't sleep, you don't eat...you're really worrying me, Alli." Jared sighs, putting the bowl in her lap.

Allison looks down at the food in front of her, Jared is an exceptional cook. She always loved his cooking, but she's just not feeling it.

"Can you blame me? My marriage is falling apart. And Prince and I can't do anything about it because of his pet he's got running around after him." Allison screws up her nose as she puts her bowl back on the table.

Jared looks at her.

"Pet?" He furrows his brows.

Allison glares at him.

Jared chuckles as he sighs.

"Right...Mayte." Jared chuckles.

" Jared chuckles