Retaliation

*Author's POV*

Allison didn't bother going back to Jensen to talk to the writers, she jumped straight into the car and started her journey back to Paisley Park. She was having panic attack after panic attack after the way Prince hung up on her, who knows maybe he actually did have a meeting on at the moment but it just sounded completely off to her.

Once she arrived she furrowed her brows at the driveway and parking lot, like it was set up for a...music video?

She walks inside and all she hears is music, she follows the sound of the music, on her way to what sounds like the stage...she comes across a room where there are cameras and a woman.

Allison lays her eyes on the woman, the woman looks up at Allison.

Allison squints her eyes, the woman looks familiar to her. But what she really wants to know is why she's in a room in Paisley Park, wearing skimpy clothes posing in front of cameras? Allison shakes it off as she continues on, she finds Prince at the stage. Cameras surrounding him, she walks up to Tony.

"What's going on?" Allison asks, looking at Tony with her red puffy eyes.

Tony looks down at Allison, his expression softening.

"Allison..." Tony sighs.

"I want an answer..." Allison goes to say but when she looks at Prince and hears him singing, she gets upset again.

"Is he singing and filming Peach? Is that why that woman is off in a room getting photographed and filmed? Peach is our song

"Is he singing and filming Peach? Is that why that woman is off in a room getting photographed and filmed? Peach is our song." Allison says clenching her jaw.

Tony throws up his hands in surrender.

"I don't know what to tell you, he just said he wanted to get it done today, he was recording earlier then all of a sudden he wanted to do Peach. He called Mayte to do your part." Tony explains, feeling scared about Allison's reaction.

"I knew I know that woman from somewhere! She's the one who gave Prince her audition tape years ago at a concert of his. Well I'm guessing he liked what he saw, huh?" Allison huffs in anger.