Is It All Just An Act?

*Author's POV*

One Month Later...

You could say things were going great for everybody, Allison had fully overcome what happened a month ago with the kidnaping and explosion. Prince was working on another album that he spent the whole month begging Allison to work on him with, he roped the Supernatural cast into helping him out with his begging. She eventually caved in, after saying yes, Prince ran around the house with his fists in the air while Allison just laughed as she rolled her eyes playfully. She worked with her Husband in between working on Supernatural.

Speaking of Supernatural...she thought it was going well, working with the boys again as well as the crew and rest of the cast. But she was in for another surprise, so was Prince...

Allison arrived on set, in a happy mood too, She was met with Jared.

"Hey Alli! Ready for another long day?" Jared asks.

"Yeah, but I'm in a good mood, so I don't care how long today goes." She smiles while wrapping her arm around his waist, leaning into him.

Jared chuckles, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh? Do tell, what's gotten the fire breathing dragon in such a good mood?" Jared smirks.

Allison stops walking, glaring up at him. Removing her arm from around him, Jared laughs.

Jared and Jensen have started calling her 'the fire breathing dragon' because of her attitude and insults, she finds it funny sometimes but other times...not so much.

"Don't ruin it, you giraffe." Allison crosses her arms over her chest.

Jared laughs as he goes to pull her in for a hug, she goes to push him away but he's too strong, he has a strong hold on her.

Jensen walks up to the both of them, furrowing his brows.

"Who have you got smuggled in there?" Jensen asks, popping some grapes in his mouth.

Allison pulls away, looking at Jensen, raising an eyebrow.

Jensen smiles.

"Oh Allison, I didn't see you there. All absorbed into Jared's body like that." Jensen chuckles with a smirk.

Allison mocks his chuckle, stealing his grapes, dropping whatever she couldn't grab. Jensen's face drops.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"That's for calling me short, we're the same height you jackass." Allison scoffs, popping grapes into her mouth as she goes to her trailer.

Jared laughs as he turns to look at Jensen.

"Oh she's going to be so much fun today." Jared comments.

Jensen scoffs.

"Definitely." He says.

"Well she said she was in a good mood." Jared shrugs his shoulders.

Jensen glares at Jared.

"Good mood? Great, those insults are just fly out the mouth today." Jensen says, rolling his eyes.

Jared shakes his head.

"Stop being such a baby, go get ready. Today's a big day remember? You needed to be mentally ready for this one." Jared sighs.

Jensen runs his fingers through his hair.

"Right...I hope Allison is ready, or remembered..." Jensen sighs as he walks to his trailer to get ready.