Part 9: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

"They ... they were . . . .", Angelica broke down sobbing, she had started to shake while telling Yoongi what happened that day, silent tears had began to fall when Corbin was brought up, now she couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Angelica ...", Yoongi whispered in worry, sitting up in his chair not knowing what to do to comfort her. Looking over her head he saw Jin, Hoseok and Jimin motioning him to comfort her. Dropping his gaze back down to the sobbing woman in front of him, Yoongi leaves his chair moving closer to Angelica. Slowly he wraps his arms around her shivering body, pulling her closer to his chest in hopes of easing her pain from the memories he brought up. To Yoongi's surprise, Angelica turned into his fur covered chest, gripping at the soft dark fur allowing herself to be pulled into the embrace. Hesitantly Yoongi brought his hand up to her head and began to run his fingers through her hair, making her relax her tense muscles as she rests her head against his chest closing her eyes to listen to his heartbeat. After a few minutes, her sobs calmed down leaving tear stains on her cheeks and her breath shaky.

"Are ... are you alright?", Yoongi asked quietly, pulling back slightly from the embrace to look into her eyes.

"I-I-I'm fine, thank you Suga", Angelica answered sincerely, using the nickname Namjoon had told her about once before meeting his gaze, "It's just ... I've b-been trying to forget what I saw. I l-loved them ... and now t-t-they're gone", she whispered casting her eyes down to the floor, where V lay nudging her leg to try and comfort her. Angelica smiled slightly bringing V into her lap so she could pet him, as she did so she leaned her back into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi looked down at the girl and dog that sat in his lap pressed against his chest and smiled, 'I really have come to love her haven't I?' The Beast chuckled when V reached up and nuzzled Angelica's face causing her to press her head further into his chest to get away from the footstool. Yoongi wrapped his arms around her letting himself get immersed in the atmosphere.

Jin quietly pushed the others out of the room closing the door behind them, so they wouldn't disturb the moment. Turning to the others Jin giggled excitedly, "Aren't they so cute?"

"OH I KNOW!!", Hoseok laughed jumping up and down unable to contain himself. Jimin just giggled slightly nodding his head in agreement. Then a voice snapped them all out of their fanboying, making them look at the owner of the voice.

"JIN!! HOPIE!! THERE ARE PEOPLE AT THE GATES!!", yelled Jungkook as he came down the hallway way in a hurry, jumping into the embrace of Jimin when close enough.

"What?!? What do you mean?", Hoseok demanded as he fully registered what Jungkook had yelled at them.

"Namjoonie told me tell get you all, because there are people from the town nearby at the gates trying to break into the castle grounds", Kookie answered while moving towards where he came from, " He said we have to protect the castle if they make it inside. Come on we have to go!"

"Jimin, Hoseok go with Jungkook. I'll tell Yoongi and Angelica, then meet up with you", Jin ordered the others as they nodding their heads before chasing after Kookie. 'This is my family, and I'm not letting it get ripped apart by some towns folk.', Jin thought as he slammed open the doors startling both Angelica and Yoongi making them snap their heads towards him.

"Jin? What are you doing here?", Angelica asked calming down slightly, only to tense up again from the words that followed her question.

"There are people from the nearby town at the gates, they're trying to break in and probably have by now."

This caused Yoongi to pull Angelica up with him as he stood to face Jin, "Do they have weapons?"

"I don't know, but most likely yes."

"Alright, you and the others try to fend them off for as long as you can I'll join you in a moment."

"Alright", Jin replied before leaving Yoongi and Angelica in a deathly silence.

Then as Angelica was about to ask Yoongi what he was going to do, he grabbed her hand and began pulling her out of the room and toward the west wing. Startled Angelica quickened her step to follow, as they entered the west wing she found her voice, "Yoongi where are you taking me?"

Without stopping Yoongi pushed open a door that lead to a large room that barely had anything in it except a large king sized bed, a wilting rose in a glass case, and a black grand piano. On the wall opposite the door was a huge window looking down into the front entrance way, allowing her to see the crowd at the gate. Yoongi pulled Angelica into the room, setting her down on the bed and grabbing her hands before answering her.

"This is my room, I'm going to lock the door when I leave. You'll be safe in here", he told her as he looked into her eyes sadly.

Angelica pulled one of her hands out of his grasp, resting it on his cheek, "Why? I should be helping you and the others, I can't let you guys go out there by yourselves."

Sighing, Yoongi leaned into her hand putting his own on her cheek, brushing his thumb under her eye then bringing his hand to the back of her head slowly. Pulling her head forward, he rested his forehead on her's before looking her in the eyes once more. The look in his eyes a pleading one, "No ... I . . I can't lose you."

Angelica felt her heart flutter for she had wanted to hear him say those words, but she pushed the feeling aside as to not get her hopes up. 'Now isn't the time, but I have to know if he feels the same', she reminded herself as she asked him, "Why?"

Pulling away slightly, Yoongi put his hands on either side of her head as he lowered his, his lips touching her forehead before pulling back to say.

"Because I fell in love with an angel that I don't deserve, but can't live without."

And with that Yoongi pulled away completely, running out the door and locking it behind him before Angelica could call out his name. Rushing to the door, Angelica pulled and pushed on the door but it wouldn't budge. Breaking down into sobs once more she fell to her knees, resting her head on the door pleading him to come back, that she couldn't lose him too. Then as the sounds of fighting were heard, a small whisper filled the room.

"Please . . . Come Back  . . . . You Didn't Even Let Me Tell You . . . . . That . . . I Love You Too."