9/11 *Not an Update*

Today is September 11, 2018.

I will always mourn on this day for all the people that died.
I will salut the men and women that gave their lives to protect us all.
I will always be thankful for the people that survived and were able to go home to their families.
I will stand by our flag and all the men and women that fight for it and this country.
I will always remember that day 17 years ago.

September 11, 2001

I wish that more people my age and around my age would take this day more seriously.
Today, 17 years ago, many people lost their lives. Lost loved ones, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters.
It was a tragic day and deserves more respect then it gets.

So, I'll say what needs to be said.

I want to thank everyone that gave their lives to protect others.
That gave their lives to rescue the men and women trapped in the Twin Towers.

I'm sorry to all the people that suffered and lost the ones they love.
They were all good people, that didn't deserve to die that way.

I want to say that 9/11 should have  never happened.

I will always stand by my country and I will protect it with everything I've got.

Just like those brave men and women that lost their lives saving ours.