Part 3: Peter Pan (V)

"The second star to the right, Shines with a light so rare . . ."

    "Wait, dad broke into your room?!", the youngest son yelled, appalled as he stared at his father.

    Laughing Abigail addressed her son, "You're right, Andy!"

    "Hey! I didn't know that was wrong!", Taehyung straightened up in his chair to face his wife.

    "Haha, papa wa bumb!", the little girl giggled.

    "Lizzy, that isn't nice. You shouldn't say that about dad", the oldest lectured his sister.

    "Awrighw bubu", Lizzy mumbled.

    "Alright, where was I ...", Abigail muttered, a minute later she faced her kids again, "Oh that's right! I asked your father who he was ......"

**********Flashback**********

    Pulling up the young woman by her hand, the man answered, "My name's Taehyung! Though I've always just be called V, so you can call me that too!" Taehyung let a huge grin spread across his face, his eyes closing as he did.

    Upon seeing his boxy smile, Abigail blushed slightly, 'He's really cute.' Shaking her thoughts from her head, she looked at him once more, "Okay? But how did you get in here?"

    "The window."

    "But ... why are you here?"

    "I'm chasing my fairy!", the mysterious man laughed, before turning around looking for something.

    "Um, your fairy?", Abigail was so confused, fairies didn't exist, that's what she thought anyway.

    Abby watched as the strange man crawled around her floor, looking under the beds and tables. Suddenly he yelled and stuck his hand under Namjoon's bed, effectively waking him up.

    Namjoon looked over his bed, shock evident in his brown orbs as he looked at the strange man, who was currently trying to catch something under his bed without looking. Putting his glasses on, he pulled his attention away from the man on the floor, the young boy's eyes meet his sister's from form near the window.

    Before Namjoon could ask who the man was, the man on the floor yelled, "Gotcha!" Taehyung reached his other hand under the bed before sitting up, his hands cupped together. A golden light shining through the gaps in his fingers. The glowing light caused the two siblings to stare in awe at the man's hands.

    The sudden noises caused the youngest of the siblings to start to stir from his sleep. Jimin slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes to try to rid them from sleep. Mumbling to himself, Jimin looked around for the source of the noise, only to see his brother and sister huddled around a man near Abby's age.

    "What's going on?", Jimin asked groggily as he slid off his bed, blanket in hand as he waddled over to the others. Upon reaching the others, Jimin saw the glowing light in the man's hands. Causing the young boy to lose all signs of sleep from his figure, "Woah! What's that?!", Jimin exclaimed in excitement.

    "It's a fairy", Taehyung said again looking at the young boy, opening his hands, revealing what had been the cause of the golden light.

    There sitting in his hands was a tiny blond man with wings. The small man wore a pair of light baby blue pants along with a light blue shirt under a dark green jacket, a pink ribbon tied around his neck. His wings looked as fragile as a butterfly's wings, and just as beautiful. The tiny fairy was emitting a heavenly golden light, as he pouted crossing his small arms across his chest.

 The tiny fairy was emitting a heavenly golden light, as he pouted crossing his small arms across his chest

    Laughing once again, V held the fairy up to eye level, "I win again Jin! Do you want to play again?"

    "No thanks, you always win. That's the 64th time! Maybe later V", the recently named fairy, Jin, stated ashe turned his attention to the other in the room, That he hadn't noticed when he flew in, "What's your names?"

    The youngest of the three was the first to answer, "My name's Jimin!", a large smile crossing his face as his eyes closed.

    Namjoon was the second to speak up, "My name is Namjoon, it's nice to meet you."

    Jin looked over to the shocked girl, waiting for her reply. When he didn't receive one, the blond cleared his throat, effectively pulling her out of her dazed state.

    "U-um, Abigail. My name's Abigail", was her quiet reply.

    Tae hadn't really looked at the girl, as he was to busy with trying to find Jin to really notice. Now that he did, his stomach was doing backflips, and a strong heat covered his cheeks, confusing him to no end, 'What's happening to me!? Why does my body feel like I'm sick?'

    "Where did you come from", Namjoon asked unable to contain his curiosite any longer.

    Taehyung looked confused for a split second, before breaking out into a huge grin, "Neverland!"

    "Neverland? Where's that?", Abigail inquired as she moved closer, wanting to know more.

    "You can find Neverland by following the second star to the right", Jin pointed out the window, up towards the stars.

    "What's it like?", Jimin asked as he looked back at the strange man and fairy, after he had looked at the star outside the window.

    V and Jin looked at each other for a moment, before Tae turned back to the others, a smile returning to his face as he asked, "Would you like to see it?"