Part 9: Aladdin (RM)

"One jump ahead of the hoofbeats (Vandal!) One hop ahead of the hump (Streetrat!) One trick ahead of disaster (Scandal!) They're quick, but I'm much faster (Take that!) Here goes, better throw my hand in, Wish me happy landin', All I gotta do is jump."

****** Three Months Later******

     Bells rang throughout the city, it was a big day. Everyone was out all day and about, preparing for the upcoming events. Now as the bells ring, people are hurrying down the streets, making their way to the palace.

    Amongst the crowd, a single dirty blond man walks down the street, a small grey monkey resting on his shoulder. A small smile spread across his face, a glistening in his eyes and walking proud.

     Suga couldn't believe his situation, 'I guess that genie was the real deal, they don't even remember why they know me. They all treat me normally now, I almost can't believe it.' As Yoongi comes to a stop, his smile widens a bit as he looks up at the palace before him, he looks at the monkey tugging on his ear, "Can you believe it Hopie? It's really happening."

     The monkey scrambles up the blond's head, snuggling into his hair as he lets out a tiny squeal.

     Suga gives a hearty laugh before answering the monkey, already walking into the back of the palace with the rest of the crowd, "Yeah, I'll miss living with him too, I'm sure he'll visit." Entering the back garden, Suga looked at the decorations in amazement.

     The garden was full of red, yellow and orange flowers. Cobbled paths through the garden were littered with flower petals and people. Large areas of shade gave the people places to escape the glaring Sun. The center path leading from the palace was completely shaded form the Sun by large off-white clothes that let small spots of Sun through. The center path leads to an altar made of flowers and pieces of wood and stone. Off-white benches on either side of the path, flowers at the end of the sitting areas.

     Suga makes his way to the front, taking a seat at the first bench on the right side. Hopie scrambling into his lap and curling into his stomach. The city's people fill in the benches behind him and to the left. Both Prince Taehyung and Prince Jeon were sitting on the bench opposite him, smiling and holding hands.

      That's when the bells stopped, the garden full of people, leaving the middle path clear. Chimes began to ring as they all stood, a priest appearing at the altar. The man motions for another to join him at the top. It's Namjoon.

      The blond man stands next to the priest, a large smile on his washed face, wearing a nice suit. His hair was slicked back but Suga could tell it was clean. He had finally been able to bath and clean himself up after months of dirt and grim, Yoongi had been able to bath as well.

     A collective gasp erupt from the crowd making Yoongi look behind him to the entrance of the garden. Another smile slipping onto his lips, it was Amria. All Suga could think was that she looked beautiful.

      Amria's usually wavy black hair was braided back into a ponytail, large white flowers at the band while smaller ones littered her braid. She wore a white wedding dress made of silk and lace, it hugged her body in all the right the places without showing too much at the same time. Her face was covered by a piece of white lace, though not enough to cover up her big bright smile.

       There walking her down the alia was her father, the Sultan, a small that could rival his daughter's. Once they reached the altar, the Sultan finally let go of her hand, kissing it and whispering that he loved her before joining his son and son-in-law at the their bench.

       Suga watched as the couple said their vows, never once looking anywhere other then each others eyes, until they took the rings, 'I can't believe this is happening. I'm so proud of him, heck! I'm proud of both of them. They made it, I always knew they would make it, but they really did it.'

       The priest holds out his hands, looking at the two before he finally said the words, "You may kiss the bride."

     Namjoon had lifted her veil when she joined him at the altar, so all he had to do now was kiss the love of his life.

     His reached up and caressed her cheek, his thumb brushing just under her eye at the top of her cheekbones. He couldn't help the love, compassion and admiration that filled his eyes as he looked down at Amria, his wife. Slowly he leaned forward, resting his forehead on hers before carefully pressing his lips to hers. The crowd cheered and stood once more, but Amria and Namjoon couldn't hear any of them. Theirs lips melted together and to them fit together perfectly.

     Amria pulled away slightly, keeping her forehead on his as she whispered, "I'm so glad I meet you, I love you so much."

      RM smiles as he moves his hands to hug her tightly to his body, whispering back just as quiet, "I love you more then you will ever know."

The End

————————————————————
That's it folks!! That is the last part of the last member.

How did you guys like it all? I hope it wasn't too bad. I mean if you made it this fair, it's couldn't have been horrible.

Thank you all for reading and thank you all for the support. I hope you guys continue to be well and take care of yourself!🧡🧡

- Love GrandmaChip🐿