Part 11: Cinderella (J-Hope)

The rest of the night had went by slowly, Jeanne had beaten again but it was much worse than before. Suga had to come down after they went to bed to pick up Jeanne and bring her back to her room. The blond wasn't able to move, her body was covered in scrapes and bruises, her was in knots from being pulled and ripped out of her scalp.

    As the next day came Jeanne could just barely move, wich forced Suga to start doing her daily chores as she rested, but it was hard. He had to do her chores without being seen. He almost got caught multiple times, causing him to sprint back up to the bedroom.

    Suge sat panting on the floor, his head resting on the wooden door, "I-I don't think I can do t-this."

    Jeanne pulled herself up on her bed with much difficulty, grunting and winced in pain, "You don't have to, I'll do it."

    "No! It's okay, I can do it!", Suga jumped to his feet, softly pushing his owner back into her bed, making sure not to hurt her in the process.

    "B-But Su--"

    "Neither of you are going to be chores and your both are going to stay in this room", a voice said from the doorway, causing both of them to snap their heads in the direction of the voice.

    It was Jeanne's godfather, Jin. He stood there leaning on the door, he was wearing the same white suit he had been the last two times Jeanne had seen him.

    "W-What do you mean?", Jenna stuttered out as she slide back into her bed, her limbs and muscles beginning to hurt again.

    "I'll be doing them, they'll think I'm you so don't worry about it", the blond man gave a gentle smile as he looked at his god-daughter.

    The burnette tilted his head to the side and pouted a bit, "You can do that?"

    "I turned you into a human didn't I?"
This made Jeanne gasp, finally making her realize something, 'I won't be able to go to the ball like this! I can barely move!', looking over to the bleach blond man Jeanne spoke in a hopeful voice, "Jin, could you help me? I can barely move, I told the prince I would go to the last night of the ball. Can you please help me?"

    Jin frowned and looked sadly at Jeanne, causing her heart to drop, "I can do a lot of things, but I can't heal you. I'm sorry Jeanne." Jin saw his god-daughter's face fall and could feel her heart drop, Jin had to think of a way to fix this, and he did, "Don't worry Jeanne, I have an idea. For now though, I want you to rest. I'll take care of your chores."

****** Time Skip to the Hour of the Ball ******

    Jeanne lay in her bed as she listens to her cackling sisters slam the door to the house shut. Silent tears fall down her cheeks as she hears their carriage pull away from the old home, 'It's bad enough to not being able to go to the ball, but they left me all alone to lay here and do nothing.'

    A few minutes ago, Jin had taken Suga and left the house, all he had said was that they were going to help her. Though, to Jeanne, leaving her alone like this was not helping her. All she was able to do was lay there in her bed and cry as she listened to the sounds of the night grow louder. She at least wanted someone to talk to, she didn't want to think about breaking her promise but that's all she could seem to think about.

    'I promised him I would come, I told him I would dome to the ball tonight. Now, because of my sisters, I can barely move and am breaking that promise to him', Jeanne thought bitterly to herself as she closed her eyes, deciding to just try and sleep off her frustrations.

****** With Jin and Suga ******

    "Is this really going to work?", Suga asked as he shut the door to the stable at the castle. Jin and himself had just arrived at the castle, having been passed up by Jeanne's step-family on the way. The ball had begun already and seemed to be even more lively than the previous nights before.

    Jin began to walk up the large steps, Suga close behind, as he replied, "I can only assume it will."

****** With Hoseok ******

    'Where is she?', Hoseok sat on the side of the dance floor, watching the door closely. He had already scavenshed the room in search of Jeanne, but he couldn't find her. She's late, and the prince is beginning to get scared, 'What if something happened to her? I can't even check up on her, she never told me where she lives.' Sighing, the prince lets his elbow rest on the table beside him as his head falls in his hand.

    A heavy hand pats the brunette's back, causing him to glance behind him. It's his godfather, Namjoon, "Can't find her?"

    "No, I can't. She's not here yet", Hoseok turns in his chair to face the blond man.

    Namjoon smiles as the doors to the castle open and he feels a familiar presence enter the castle, "You'll find her eventually, I'm sure you'll see her again tonight."

    The prince sighs again and looks to the ground, feeling the lowest he ever has in his whole life, "I hope so."

    Just as he said this, another voice appeared behind him, "Your majesty?"

    Turning slightly to see the man that called to him, Hoseok immediately shot from his seat and stared in shock at the man before him. It was the man that helped Jeanne to her carriage last night. He was accompanied by a blond man in a pure white suit and the way he was looking at Namjoon, Hoseok could have sworn they knew each other, 'But that's impossible, Namjoon is my fairy godfather, the only way for that man to know him is if he's a fairy godfather as well, according to Namjoon.'

    "It's you! You were with Jeanne last night, where is she? Is she okay?", Hoseok exclaimed as he looked hopefully at the brunette man in front of him.

    The brunette quickly looks at the blond man behind him, getting a nod in return, before replying, "She's at home, she can barely move."

    The prince felt the weight on his shoulders get even heavier, "Why?"

    "She's in an abusive home."

    Hoseok felt his heart drop to the floor, he gulped before fixing his gaze on the brunette man, "Take me to her."

    "Are you sure? Can you just leave like this?", the man in the white suit finally spoke up, a slight smile on his face as he already know the answer.

    "It doesn't matter, just take me to her, please."

    Suga nodded firmly, "Come with us."

—————————————————————
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not having update this story in awhile, like I said before I'm just really busy and stressed a bit.

But don't worry!!

I'm going to try and continue writing when I have time!

Hopefully, I'll be getting into a more relaxed schedule and have more time to write.

But for now, I hope you enjoyed this part. It's not the best and is unedited, but I hope you still enjoyed it.

Thank you all for the support and reading this crappy story!

- GrandmaChip