Part 2: Rapunzel (Jungkook)

"Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up, Sweep again, and by then, it's like seven fifteen . . ."

    Jungkook cautiously made his way towards the light, 'God, I hope that's just the sun and not that I just died.'

    Upon reaching the exit, Jungkook was meet with a huge tower. He looked like an ant next to an elephant when compared to the tall tower. The surrounding area was beautiful, different colored flowers and large willows littered the field. A small pond with lily pads was near the tower, pebbles and small smooth rocks placed around the edges.

    The brunette walked up to the tower, running his hand over the rough stone wall. Suddenly his ears were filled with a sweet melody, a soft woman's voice floated out of the tower's window.

    He thought her voice was beautiful, he felt like he was in a trance. He closed his eyes, swaying with the rhythm, slowly being to hum along with the disembodied voice.

    Just when he was about to call out to the woman in the tower, he heard a commotion from the tunnel he came from.

    Hesitantly, Jungkook inched back over to the tunnel. When he reached the entrance he could hear heavy breathing and whispering. Cautiously he made his way through the tunnel, stopping dead in his tracks at any and every sudden sound.

    Finally reaching the vines, he peeked through expecting to see the guards that had been chasing him and the brothers.

    Instead, he saw the brothers, and only the brothers, winded and bruised. The young man immediately left the safety of vines to call out to them.

    "Jimin! Tae! You made it! You have no idea how happy I am to see you both!!", Jungkook exclaimed, throwing his arms around both men and pulling them into his embrace.

    Exhausted, Jimin smiled up at the younger boy, his bottom lip cut open and slowly bleeding, "I'm glad to see you as well, we thought that maybe you got captured."

    "No, I found a tunnel and hid in there", Jungkook told them, not wanting to tell them he had just fallen into it, instead of finding it on his own, "Speaking of which, I want to show you guys something. Come with me."

    The two brothers stood from the ground, having flopped onto the grass before Jungkook showed himself. Following the brunette, they entered the same area that Jungkook had been in. The tower standing right in the middle of the field, the woman still humming her soft melody.

    "Woah", Taehyung breathed as he looked at one of the large willow trees, the pink roses that were growing around the base of the tree had grown up the bark of the trunk and into the leaves.

    "Yeah", Jimin whispered, looking up at the top of the dark stone tower. It's roof was lined with blackish tiles, a small dark wooden ledge sat at the top of the tower.

    Jungkook barely registered the others comments as he had gone back into his trance once again. Humming and swaying along with the woman in the tower, his eyes beginning to close once more.

    Though before his eyelids fully closed, his eyes snapped back open, a frown finding its way to his lips. She had stopped. 'Why did she stop?'

    Jungkook wished badly she would continue her song, it was amazing. He wanted to hear more. He walked closer to the tower, the brothers watching as he went. His hand once again grazed the rough stone, staring up at the wooden ledge, 'Why did she stop?'. He didn't have time to ponder on why she stopped any further as Jimin and Taehyung called to him, telling him that they had to get going. Before, if, the guards can find them.