Part 11: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)

Angelica slowly pulled away from the kiss, opening her eyes to see a man in place of the beast. Shocked she sat up, straddling his legs, so she could get a better look at him as he himself moved to a sitting position. He had dark black hair that stopped just above his ears which were pierced with silver rings. His face was very defined, with thin but full lips and a noticeable jawline, but what caught her attention the most was his eyes. They were a dark chocolate brown, the same eyes she had looked into the day she decided to stay. Smiling, Angelica put her hand on his cheek and whispered, "So, this is what you really look like."

    At this the man's eyes widened before bringing his hands up to his eyes, turning them over and over, then looking down at his chest before looking back up at Angelica

At this the man's eyes widened before bringing his hands up to his eyes, turning them over and over, then looking down at his chest before looking back up at Angelica. As the man looked into her eyes, he broke out into a wide smile revealing his gums to the woman in front of him. Angelica giggled standing up while pulling up the man underneath her up as well, as they stood she wrapped her arms around his neck, his going around her waist, pulling each other in as their lips meet once more. It was a long and passionate kiss, letting all the feelings they had for each other out, it was perfect, that is before Hoseok interrupted.

"Awww!!! They're so cute! I could ju--"

"Hopie! You ruined the moment!", Namjoon yelled at him not letting Hoseok finish.

Though before either could say anymore, they were both lifted up yellow and brown mist encircling them completely. When the mist disappeared however, two grown men fell out where Hoseok and Namjoon were standing. As they looked at each other they smiled and hugged beginning to jumping up and down while laughing.

The first of the two, Angelica assumed was Hoseok for that was where he had been standing, had messy light brown hair that stopped at his ears like Yoongi's. His smile showing all his teeth, and covering about half his face. Also like Yoongi, this man was very handsome with a sharp nose and defined jawline.

    The other man, Namjoon, was taller and more awkward looking in his movements but it fit him and didn't make him any less handsome than he truly was

The other man, Namjoon, was taller and more awkward looking in his movements but it fit him and didn't make him any less handsome than he truly was.. He had combed silverish-white hair and beautiful dimples on his slightly chubby cheeks from smiling and laughing.