Part 12: Cinderella (J-Hope)

The prince was guided by the man, he now knows as Suga, to a large mansion on the outskirts of the village. It took them awhile before arriving but when they did, Suga immediately pulled the prince into the building.

    Hoseok stared at the interior of the building as Suga closed the door behind them before grabbing the prince's sleeve once again. The brunette looked over at the prince as he tugged him like a needy puppy towards the steps, "She's this way. Her room is upstairs, follow me."

    The prince gently removed Suga's grip from his sleeve and held the brunette's hand as they made their way up the staircase. Hoseok could see that Suga was anxious to get to the room by his hurried steps and strong grip on the prince's hand, but Hoseok made sure to make the man walked at a slower pace so neither of them hurt themselves.

     Finally the two brunettes found themselves at the door to Jeanne's room on the top floor, well attic, of the house. Suga let go of the prince's hand and quietly knocked on the wooden door before opening it ever so slightly. The prince heard some mumbling but wasn't able to make out what Suga was saying, despite being next to him.

    Suga pulled his head back out of the room, a smile on his face as he looked at Hoseok, "You can go in, please be careful though. She's hurt pretty badly."

    Nodding, Hoseok pushes open the door to Jeanne's room, quietly closing it once he enters. The prince looks around the room for a bit before his eyes fall to the bed across the room.

    He feels his heart clench at the sight of Jeanne laying motionless under the covers. Her beaten face lays on the pillows, her eyes were closed and her face was scrunched in pain as her chest bobs slightly when she breathes. For some odd reason, Hoseok couldn't stand seeing her in pain. It hurt him to see her like this, and he had no idea why.

    With heavy lids, the prince sighs, letting a soft smile lift his lips, 'What am I thinking? Of course I know why', Hoseok quietly makes his way over to the bed, gently seating himself on the edge, 'I'm just have a hard time admitting it.'

    Feeling the bed dip to one side, Jeanne slowly opens her eyes, looking up to find a sparkling brown orbs looking down to her. A smile graced her lips, "Your majesty."

    A quiet chuckle floated out of Hoseok's lips, "Didn't I tell you not to call me that?"

    Jeanne laughed a little, "Sorry, Hoseok."

    Hearing his real name from Jeanne caused the prince's small smile to grow into a large grin. The brunette lightly caressed Jeanne's cheek as he looked into her eyes, getting serious, "Are you okay?"

    The blond nodded slightly, "I'm fine."

    "No, no you're not. You can barely move, what happened? Who did this to you?"

    Jeanne broke her gaze to look down for a moment, contemplating telling him the truth. After a few seconds, Jeanne made her decision and looked back up to the man sitting on her bed, "I-it was my mother."

    Hoseok sighed, his hand finding its way into Jeanne's soft hair, he looked into her eyes and sighed again, "How could she do this? How could anyone do this? To anyone? To you?"

    Jeanne just smiled at the man. She could hear the concern for her, the sadness of what has happened and the anger towards who did this. She could see and hear his emotions so clearly. It made her heart swell with love and happiness. No one, besides her father, had ever been so kind to her. Been so concerned for her.

    The prince leaned forward, stopping only once their foreheads touched, his eyes closed for a moment, before they opened once again and a grin lighted up his face, "Jeanne?"

    "Yes?"

    "I'm not that good with words and I know we just meet . . . . but . . you make my heart beat and a warmth fills my body when I'm with you. You've made me the happiest I have been for quite some time. Jeanne . . . . . I-I know that we don't really know each that well, b-but would like to be my wife? Let me take you away from this house", the prince said with some difficulty near the end. His hand was caressing her right cheek as his eyes were closed, not wanting to see her reaction. Hoseok was scared. He knows that they haven't know each other for long, but he does truly wants to be with Jeanne.

    Despite her aching muscles and sore limbs, Jeanne couldn't help but smile and let out a small chuckle. This caused Hoseok to open his eyes and scan her features with a confused expression.

    "What?", the prince asked confused and worried.

    "Nothing", Jeanne smiled.

    Then her eyes slowly began to close, her lips moving forward a bit, connecting her lips and the prince's. The kiss was slow and loving, their lips seemed to fit together perfectly. The sounds of the night faded away, to was as though they were the only people in the entire world.

    Slowly, the two pulled away, their eyes opening as they stared into each other's eyes. Jeanne gave Hoseok a small, loving smile and spoke in a soft voice, "Yes, I feel the same. I'll marry you, only if you'll have me for who I am."

    A large grin filled the prince's face and he connected their lips once more, but not before muttering a quite, "There's no one else I'd rather you be."

The End

——————————————————————
Hey everyone! This it the last part of Hoseok's story, next up . . . . . Namjoon!!

I'm excited to get started on RM's story, though I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. 😅

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you all for the support and for reading this crap.

- GrandmaChip