Part 2: Peter Pan (V)

"To tell you that the dreams you plan, Really can come true . . ."

"Alright, where to start?", the mother pondered as her kids sit waiting for her to start her story.

"How about the first night we meet?", her husband suggested again, leaning back in his chair, a large grin on his face.

"Oh, of course!", the woman smiled back, before turning her attention back to the kids, "So, the night we meet ......"

**********Flashback**********

The sun was beginning to set as the moon began to rise and take over the sky. The stars being clouded by the mist hanging over London. In a small apartment near the towering clock know as Big Ben, sat a young girl on her bed reading her favorite book as her younger brothers jumped on their beds, messing around. The children were waiting for the nanny dog to join them in the bedroom. Weird, yes. Though the golden retriever was very helpful to the children, with their parents rarely ever home.

Soon enough the door was pushed open, and the golden retriever stepped in a tray of warm milk balanced on the top of his head. He slowly trotted to each of the beds, the young children taking a glass for themselves as they quieted down a bit.

 He slowly trotted to each of the beds, the young children taking a glass for themselves as they quieted down a bit

"Hopie? Are mother and father home yet?", the youngest of the group, Jimin, called out to the dog. Jimin sat at the foot of his bed, his feet hanging through the cracks of his footrest. The young 5 year old boy wore a pair of light blue and white striped pajamas, his orange hair messy from playing with his older brother.

 The young 5 year old boy wore a pair of light blue and white striped pajamas, his orange hair messy from playing with his older brother

The dog shook its large head, showing the young boy that his parents weren't home yet. Jimin's dark brown eyes saddened as he knew from experience that if they weren't back yet, they wouldn't be back anytime soon.

"So no story again tonight?", shifted Jimin's older 11 year old brother, Namjoon, as he flopped down on his bed, back first. Namjoon wore pure black pajamas and his black glasses still sat on his face. Namjoon had coarse black hair that fell in his face when not pushed back. His eyes were like his brother's, a deep dark brown. Lifting his head slightly he looked over at his older sister, "Abigail? Could you read us a story again?"

 Lifting his head slightly he looked over at his older sister, "Abigail? Could you read us a story again?"

Looking at her brothers, the older girl sighed before answering, "Sorry Joonie, not tonight." Abigail was turning 19 soon and had planned to move out when she had turned 18, but with her brothers still being younger and her parents never home, she had decided to stay. Abigail wore a white nightgown that had black and dark green designs at the edges of the sleeves and bottom of the gown. Her short, ear length, brown wavy hair was tousled from laying on her bed, making her bright emerald green eyes shine in comparison.

"Aww! Why not Abigail?", Jimin whined as he rocked back and forth from his position on his bed.

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I'm tired and I'm sure Hopie wants us to get some rest", the children look back to the dog that had been cleaning up the mess the two boys had made, and that now sat listening to the conversation. Grunting, Hopie nodded his head confirming what Abigail said to be true.

Sighing once again, all the children slowly climbed under their covers. Once they all were comfortable, the golden retriever made his way to the light switch, jumping up to turn off the light before leaving the room and pulling the door shut behind him.

Not long after Hopie left the room, the two boys fell into deep sleep, leaving Abigail to her thoughts. She wanted to leave the house, to live on her own, the way she wanted to live. But she couldn't. Abby had to stay at the house to care for her two brothers while her parents were away. She wouldn't mind having to come over every once in awhile to babysit while they are still young. But her parents were almost always gone, of course the boys had Hopie but there were certain things the nanny dog couldn't do, so she had to stay.

Sighing, again, Abigail pulled herself out of her bed not being able to sleep, and dragged herself to the windowsill. Abby sat on the sill looking up at the stars, wanting nothing more than to be able to truly see them clearly. Not being able to due to the mist that always seemed to hang over London.

    After staring at the mist covered stars, the window she was sitting at suddenly flew up, knocking Abigail back onto the floor. Confused and a bit dazed, Abigail used her arms to push herself up slightly so she wasn't lying fully on her stomach.

    While still on the floor of her and her siblings floor, Abigail heard rustling as something quickly made its way from the window to her side. A tan soft looking hand appeared in her line of sight as a deep voice asked, "Hey, are you alright? I'm really sorry, didn't mean to scare ya!"

    Looking up, Abigail saw the most handsome man she had ever since in her life. There bending slightly in front of her was a young man around her age. His eyes were a deep brown like her brother's eyes, his hair was mostly brown aside from a green strikes in front, slightly covering his eyes. His skin a a golden tan color that made all his handsome features open out even more than they already did. Unlike his ethereal looking features, he wore a pair of baggy black pants and a baggy white shirt.

    "Hello? Are you alright?", the man asked tilting his head slightly.

    Shooked that there was a man in her room, she didn't even know he got in, Abigail looked at the man before asking, "Who are you?"