Part 1: Peter Pan (V)

"The second star to the right, Shines in the night for you . . ."

The rain poured down heavily onto the rooftops of London, rattling the windows and scaring the stray animals into hiding. The people of London stay cooped up in their homes, having come home for the day as the sun began to set. The lights on in every home as their occupants changed and prepared for bed. One house being quite louder than the others, as three children run around the rooms beginning chased by their loving father.

Two young boys ran through the hallway, passing their mother, as they headed towards the living room. Though before they made it, they heard a small scream from behind them, quickly turning around they see their younger sister laying on her stomach, their father slowly creeping up on her. The oldest of the two boys grabbed the wooden sword strapped to his hip, jumping in front of his beloved sister, defending her from the "monster". The younger followed suit as he grabbed his sword as well, stepping in front of his sister.

"Stay back you demon!!", the youngest boy yelled, waving his sword in the air.

The older man laughed, "What will you do if I do not?!"

"We'll kill you that's what will happen!", the eldest child replied, pointing his sword at his father's nose.

"I'd like to see you try!", the man began to creep forward once more, only to be stopped by the two boys protecting their sister. The young boys poked and jabbed at their father, causing him to dramatically fall groaning in "pain" as he "died" by their swords.

Giggling, the little girl jumps to her feet and runs to her brothers, hugging them tightly, "Tank you bubu!!"

Smiling the two boys blushed and replied with quiet, "You're welcome"'s.

Laughing to herself, the mother of the children makes her way to her children and husband. "I believe it's time for bed", was her soft comment.

"Ahh! But mommy! Do we have to?", the youngest boy whined.

"Yes, you do."

"Mama?", the boy's sister waddled up to her mother, tugging slightly at her light blue dress.

"Yes dear?", the woman kneeled down to her daughter's side.

"Ca you tell us a stowy?, the young girl tilted her head, asking in a cute quiet voice.

"Please mom!", the eldest spoke up, coming to their mother with his brother, as their father sat up to look at the kids and his wife. Looking down at their pleading faces, looking much like their father's, she couldn't say no.

"Alright, let's all go to the living room", the woman sighed, following her husband and children into the living area.

As she made her way into the living room, she took notice of where they all sat. The three children sat in front of the two leather chairs that were situated next to each other, a small table in between. In the slightly larger chair sat her very handsome husband, adorn in his brown pants, baggy black shirt and tan beanie. She took the seat next to her husband before asking, "What story would you like to hear tonight?"

"Something we haven't heard before", the eldest said.

"Something interesting", the second oldest muttered, though he knew his mother would make it interesting no matter what.

"Someting bout wove!", the youngest of the three chirped, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Hmm, I don't know if I have something like that", the mother muttered, not sure which story to tell.

"Abby, why don't we tell them about how we meet?", the woman's husband suggested placing his hand on her knee as he spoke.

"Weally?!", the little girl squealed as she scooted closer.

"I want to know how you meet, too", the eldest stated moving closer as well.

The second oldest moved closer curious, yet didn't say anything.

Giggling at their reaction, the mother agreed, "Alright, but get comfortable. It's a bit long."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is going to be a bit different from the rest, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! Thanks for the support!