Part 1: Aladdin (RM)

"Gotta keep one jump ahead of the breadline, One swing ahead of the sword. . ."

    The deadly sun blares down on the golden sands of the desert. Heat seeming to radiate off the dunes, barely visible waves of heat dance into the sky. Not a cloud in the sky, no trees or bushes for shade, the desert is barren of life. Almost.

    There in the desert, a city lays in the middle of nowhere. It's a fairly large oasis, many wells and the people have somehow been able to grow trees for shade.

    It's midday, when the sun is the hottest but still, the people bustle through the marketplace. Talking, browsing, selling, bargaining, buying and for one lone man . . . . stealing.

     Running through the people of the marketplace, a young man flees with a bag full of stolen food. The towns guards chase after him as he pushes his way through the people.

     This young man is RM. The city's "street rat", as the people call him. RM doesn't harm anyone, he simply wanders around the city with nowhere to go and nothing to do. The times he does cause trouble is when he needs food. He can't afford any food because no one will give him a job or simply so money, so he steals.

     RM is a tall man with a fairly muscular build. His hair is dirty blond and is constantly messy. His eyes are dark brown and his skin is tanned from the constant exposure to sun. RM wore a pair of worn out black sandals, faded green shorts and a white tank top with holes and rips through out the fabric. He also had a waded blue vest thrown over his tank top.

 He also had a waded blue vest thrown over his tank top

    It was time for his weekly rad of the food stalls. The guards knew this so they had been on the lookout all day, and they had found him.

RM grabs hold of an edge of a balcony on a building, pulling himself over the metal enclosing and onto the balcony. As he lands on the cement he slings the bag in front of him and looks around him. Not finding what he was looking for, he panicked and yelled, "Hopie?!"

As soon as RM said this, a small dark grey monkey with big eyes and long tail jumped onto his shoulder.

    This caused the blond to smile and let out a breathy chuckle, "Try not to get lost Hopie, that really scared me

This caused the blond to smile and let out a breathy chuckle, "Try not to get lost Hopie, that really scared me."

Hopie gave an almost chirping noise and curled his tail around RM's neck, grabbing hold of the man top.

A grin erupts on RM's face causing a his cheeks to dip, showing off his dimples, when he hears the guards getting closer the duo. He gives a glance to the monkey on his shoulder before jumping up to the window above him and climbing into the building.

RM tumbles into the room, tripping over the stand by the window before regaining his composure. As he gets his footing back, the man is about to look around at the room his in when he suddenly get hit over the head with a broom.

"Get out! Get out you street rat!!", an older woman yells as she continues to beat the boy with a broom.

Despite the beating, RM just laughs and proceeds to run out of the room and out of the back door that leads him to a back alleyway. He could still hear the loud voices of the guards as they ran past the front of the building, officially losing him. This caused the blond to smile once again as Hopie gave a happy screech and jumped onto RM's head.

With the guards not following them anymore, RM carefully makes his way to the outskirts of the town. He gave a small smile and sighed as he reached an old rundown house, the sun beginning to set behind the rickety building.

RM held out his arms as Hopie climbed into his large hands and snuggled against his fingers. Chuckling, the blond man scratched behind the monkeys ears and then smiled back up at the building, "Home at least."

—————————————————————

First part is out!!

I know it's not very long but thought since I have nothing better to do, might as well update.

I'll be able to post more frequently now that school is out, so expect more and sooner.

Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you all for the support!

- GrandmaChip