Part 1: Cinderella (J-Hope)

"A dream is a wish your heart makes . . ."

The sky was grey, rain came pouring down as people scrambled into the nearest buildings.

Among these people, under a giant tree on the side of the road, sat a young woman. Her blond hair stuck to her forehead and shoulders. Her old, ratted and dirty dress was soaked causing her to shake in the cold. But no matter how cold she was, she refused to move, she refused to go home.

The woman had been shopping for her step-mother when it began to rain. She was able to get everything her step-mother asked for, but she didn't want to go back. Her "mother" was abusive, as were her step-sisters. The woman was basically their slave, and there was no way out of it.

The young blonde's head fell into her lap as she silently sobbed to herself. Not noticing the two men that sat on either side of her till they threw their arms around her back, squishing her into their sides to give her warmth.

Looking to her left she saw a tall brunette with big brown eyes. He wore a red shirt tucked into his pants with a black and red piece of fabric tied around his neck. His ears were pierced. Three pairs of silver rings in his lobes with two silver studs through his right helix.

 Three pairs of silver rings in his lobes with two silver studs through his right helix

On her right was a shorter brunette with smaller lighter brown eyes. He had two silver rings in each of his lobes and a single silver stud in his left helix. He wore a white button up shirt with a yellow shawl around his shoulders. The young man wore beads around his neck and right wrist. While black tape wrapped around his right pinkie and middle finger.

    A small smile fell on her lips as she looked at her only friends, "Kookie

    A small smile fell on her lips as she looked at her only friends, "Kookie. Chim-Chim. What are you doing here?"

    Kookie started in a cheerful voice, "What do you mean? You're in town! We live here! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting home?"

    Jimin was the next to speak, "Jeanne? Do you not want to go home?"

    All Jeanne did was shake her head in response.

    Jungkook sighed, "You know you have to, it's your only home. You have nowhere else to go."

    Jeanne snapped her head towards Jungkook, her eyes wide, "Cant I live with you guys? Please?"

    Jimin rested his hand on her shoulder, shaking his head, "Jeanne, you know we don't have a house, you know that. If we did we would take you in, but we don't. You just need to hang in there. Something will come your way eventually."

    Jeanne's blue eyes fell to the wet grass beneath her, a few more tears falling to the ground, 'Their right. I can't live with them, they can barely take care of themselves much less another person.'

    The two boys stood from their spots, pulling the blond up with them. Jungkook smiled at her as him and Jimin linked their arms with hers, "We'll walk you home, how bout that?"

    Jeanne's smile graced her lips once more, "Alright, I'd like that."

    The trio walked down the mudded road towards the large house outside of town, of which Jeanne and her step-family live in. Jeanne's step-mother, Louis, completely took over the household when Jeanne's father disappeared from their lives. Louis let her two daughters do whatever they wanted, including beating and working Jeanne to the bone. The young blond was usually covered in bruises from being punched and kicked hundreds of times. Her white skin held cuts from her "sisters" heels and nails. Her thick hair was tangled and knotted from being grabbed and pulled on.

    The only friends she has ever had were Jungkook and Jimin, the towns street rats. They had always been nice to her, even before they were living on the streets. They had had a decent living for a while but they had a falling out with the town mayor. Now they sing on the streets, slowly earning money over the years, but happy nonetheless. They once told Jeanne that as long as they had each other and lived to the fullest, they would be happy forever.

    'I wish I had someone like that. Someone that cares about enough to spend their entire life with me. Someone that makes me that happy', Jeanne wished as they finally reached the huge beautiful home at the end of the road. The three of them were completely soaked as they stood at the entrance of the gates.

    Jeanne opened up the gates and just when she was about to invite the boys in, an old woman in a large purple dress flung the door of the house open, "Where have you been?! You should have been back hours ago!!! How dare you keep me waiting!!" The woman gasped when she saw Jeanne's company, her rage increasing as she began to scream, "What are they doing here?!?! YOU RATS!!! Get away from my house this instance!!! Don't you ever come here again!!!!"

    Jeanne sighed, turning back to look at both of the brunette boy's calm faces, 'Right, I forgot they aren't welcome here', she quickly hugged the boys before lightly pushing them out of the gates, "You guys should probably get going before she decides to do something to you both."

    Jimin and Jungkook smiled at their close friend, Jimin laughing slightly, "Yeah, we'll see you when you're in town again. Be safe."

    With that the duo turned the way they came and slowly made their way back to town.

    While Jeanne prepared herself for what was to come when she entered the house.

__________________________

Was asked to do J-Hope this time, so I hope you all enjoy!!

-GrandmaChipmunk