3. Meet Anthony

"Sorry?" He was confused for a moment, drawing his brows together. "Why are you saying sorry?"

I tangled out of his grasp and hurried up on my own two feet. I kept steady, as he hurried behind me.

"I'm sorry," I said low, gazing around the now empty corridor. It were amazing how he could make everybody leave with a few words. I were grateful.

I bit my lip and turned my eyes towards him. He ran a hand through his hair. Why are hot boys always doing that?

"Now you are doing it again," he pointed out, taking a step closer to me, which I responded to by taking one back. I could never get involved with someone like him. Not even just as friends.

"Doing what?" I pulled my hod away, letting my hair cover my sad face.

"Saying sorry. You have already said it two times without any good reason." I shifted my weight from leg to leg letting my hands find their way to my pockets.

"Sorry."

Fuck.

He sighed loudly, before a silent, controllable grin left his fine lips. My heart accelerated faster than ever and for a second I wanted his arms to comfort me again. No one had ever held me since my brother left.

"I need to go." I pointed my thumb behind me. "Bye!"

"Wai-"

I ran with full speed towards my classroom. I didn't want to run late because of Anthony freaking Martinez.

My first class is chemistry with Mr. Jacobs. He's actually sweet, but if he gets angry you are screwed.

As I sit down in my usual spot, Mr. Jacobs walks in with his dancing smile.

"Welcome again." He slammed his books down on his desk.

My hands clenched as I held the desk. I looked around the table, but no bag or books could be found. 

I looked down at my desk, praying he wouldn't find out. This was all their fault.

"Let's do a recap of last time." Students opened their notes and the class had officially begun.

It was my only class of the day, so when it was over, I ran out of the room and out in the halls.

The clock were only 8:50 AM, so I had a whole day to do nothing. Mr. Jacobs had given us an assignment for to next Friday that I could begin on.

I walked towards the library. People stared at my back as I walked past them. They whispered and laughed, but I was just glad Cynthia hadn't found me again.

I turned into the library. Book shelves reached from the floor to the ceiling.  Two Panorama windows sat on each wall, creating more than enough light. Old wooden tables sat up against the walls beneath the windows. Chairs in the same wood were placed around them. A few sat in them, reading of working on their computers.

I sat down at the library's computer and entered my password so I could get the assignment done as fast as possible.

The computers where placed in the darkest corner, where nobody never comes. Only the sound of my fingers on the keyboard echoed in the small space. Books pressed on my back, making me lean closer to the desk.

Everything else became a blur as I began writing and reading the few books I had chosen on my way down here. 

I looked down at the clock. 

12:03 PM.

I sighed and raised from the computer. I were done and had really nothing else to do before I should pick up my father's dinner.