18. Five Martinez Boys

Flowers bloomed into beautiful colors in their garden. Their grass laid as green fairy dust over a thin glass platter. I closed my eyes for a moment and drew in a deep breath.

There had been four more cars parked in front of the house. One more luxurious than the other. I could imagine four exact copies of Anthony standing beside each other, all with the same smirk and handsome green eyes. All of them looking right at me.

My thoughts swam around each other, blocking my ability to think straight. My stomach shifted uneasily for each step I would take towards the door. Anthony was in front, walking briskly, his mood glowing around him as a golden fog.

He took my wrist before opening the door and guiding me through the corridors and into a huge living area.

It was a handsome room. The same aroma as the rest of the house owned swirled over this room too. Black and white were dominating, however, red and brown also mingled between the other two nuances. Mostly, it was like a magazine cover, too beautiful to be ruined by sitting in anything. Every white shade was the kind of white there hadn't been touched by any hand and devoid by dust.

The television, bookshelf, and sofa took up the most of the room, together with the bespoken fireplace there leaped in gas flames. Every photograph was black and white, casual and displaying a happy family, not like our arranged ones. The floor was polished and a deep wood color there brought the finishing touch to the room.

Two young men sat on the couch, while two others stood behind, their hands resting peacefully on the couch. The two on the sofa were exact copies of each other and Mr. Martinez, both with the same black fuzzy hair and exciting green eyes there were framed with a pair of thick eyebrows. Their smiles lit their faces up, identifying themselves as Anthony's twin brothers Francisco and Luis.

Behind the couch, the oldest looking brother had a pair of thick black glasses framing his emerald green eyes. His delicate lips copied Gabriella's and Anthony's and were curved into a slight smile. His raven hair softly waved down to his shoulders. He was thinner than Anthony, however, his biceps there showed from under his shirt didn't seem to miss muscles. He was the tallest, over 6 feet. 

The guy beside him, the one who didn't stand out like the three others, had taken a step back in the background. Balmy chocolate strings of hair hung before his dull and caramel eyes, illuminating them big and round. His nose broad and round trailed with cute, small freckles. His skin was lighter than the others, resembling a tanned American.

His thin lips were tucked back in a friendly smile and his sharp jawline put a devilishly handsome glow over his face. No ripped muscles sprung from underneath his shirts, he was tall and slender, probably not working out as much as the other brothers.

He resembled someone I couldn't set a finger on, however, as his eyes meet mine one name popped up into my mind; L-

"Harmano." One of the twins was the first to say something, he jumped from the couch, embracing his brother in a tight hug. "What a lovely lady you have brought with you." He eyed me as he pulled away from Anthony. Though his eyes trailed down my body it didn't feel like I was being insulted, it felt friendly.

Anthony glanced back at me, a new and real smile playing on his lips. "This is Nina Watson, my new friend," he said, his arms finding my shoulders and pushing me forward.

Sweat was weird enough the only thing there concerned me in the moment I got pushed towards the Martinez brothers, all of them eyeing me carefully and especially the brown-headed guy seemed to like me in some sort of way.

"So happy to meet you!" The twin said, his hand twirling around mine and shaking violently. "I'm Francisco, however, you can call me Cisco. And I am the only one in this family who knows how to have a good time." It was if his smile sang to me. A joyful melody you always sat on replay.