46. Kiss Me Better

His hand lightly creased my cheek and his eyes sparkled with the deepest fire. His thumb moved over my lips as he licked his own. My heart sat high in my throat and I gulped. My hands had no idea where to place themselves and clapped silently together. He flashed his white teeth and leaned closer. Our nose was just touching and if one of us moved, our lips would collapse onto each other. His hand swirled a lock of my hair around his finger and focused his eyes on his moments. "Princess?" he said his voice as rusty as our old gate.

"Yes?" I answered, my breathing becoming rapid.

"Stay with me," he mumbled as he moved an inch closer, locking our eyes.

"Always."

Our lips smacked against each other and my hands went up to hold around his neck as if they had waited for him to do that. His hands held around my face as he gently moved our lips in sync, pressing his body closer to mine. My hands found his soft hair and roughly moved it around under my smooth fingers.

As I moaned, I felt his lips forming a smile against mine, lightly biting my lip.

As he tore away, placing his forehead on mine, he closed his eyes. "I've always wanted to do that," he said as he opened his eyes again, meeting mine.

"Then why didn't you just do it?" I asked, my hand trailing down his cheek.

"I don't know." He moved closer, his arms tightening around me, making sure I wouldn't slip.

"Promise not to break me." I smiled as I planted a sweet kiss on his swollen lips.

He imprinted my smile and moved his hand back to my neck. "I promise." He placed his lips on mine again, making everything disappear and leaving no trace of either my imprisoned dad or my secret brother.

...

As my eyes opened the next morning, sun flowed in through the crystal clear windows and shinned down upon me. The blankets were tucked over my naked body and beside me, a hard chest laid spread over the bed. His head was turned towards me and his calm sleeping face stared back at me.

My fingers automatically trailed down his cheek. "I'm so sorry I can't say this while you're awake, but I love you."

A tear slipped down my cheeks as the reality hit me. I would never be able to tell him, I just couldn't do it and especially not now, when whole the thing about Mason was happening.

As his eyes slowly opened, I whipped away my tear and smiled. "Goodmorning," I said as he ran a hand through his hair.

He planted a kiss on my lips. "Morning." His arms wrapped around me and pushed me into him. "I thought you would have run away."

"I didn't," I told him, my own arms wrapping around his muscular body.

"I'm glad." He took my face in his hands and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the doors were swung open. "Anthony, time to wake u-" The voice stopped and I turned to look at Francisco, who had stormed in. "Holy fucking God, please tell me you aren't naked!" He pointed a finger at Anthony, who stretched his arms over his head.

"I-I" I couldn't say anything, my throat was blocked.

"What are you even doing here, Cisco? This is my room," Anthony said, sitting and leaning against the bed frame.

"I could ask her the same thing, but I don't think I would like to know the answer." Francisco picked Anthony's clothing up from the floor and threw it at him. "Now, dress and let's get out of here. All of us."