30. Tony Vs Anthony

I sat looking straight at him from my chair in the library and he looked back at me, a smirk playing on his lips. I wanted to smack him right in the face and dry that smirk off his face.

He lifted his hand to wave at me, but I turned around and returned to my economy homework and began reading. I tried to close everything out, but the thoughts about the last week were always finding their way in. Anthony hadn't left my side since Saturday and no matter how much I tried to ignore and run from him, he always bounced back even more annoying than before.

I ran my hand through my hair and stopped halfway through, so I could support my head. My other hand went up to my mouth and I lightly nipped my nails.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and instantly his mint scent revealed his identity. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second before I turned around to face him. With one look into his stunning eyes, I knew this wasn't going to be in my favor.

"I hate you," I said and turned around again and closing my book hard.

"Why? I'm lovely." He fell down beside me and took away my book before I could put it away in my back.

"Hey!" I tried to take it back, but he placed it over his head and laughed me off. "Just give it to me!" I tried to stand, but he pushed me back in my seat. "You-you are-"

"Handsome, stunning, intelligent, smoking hot, charming. Well, thank you."

"You're evil," I mumbled and returned to the rest of my homework, letting him keep the book until the funny part slipped away. When the annoyance came, so did a flash of a bad idea, which never should have come in the first run. I took a deep breath to not spit words of annoyance and frustration.

"You know, there are seven billion people in the world and just because one is evil it isn't going to explode into thousands of pieces, so don't give me those annoyed eyes."

"But-"

"Seven. Billion. People. Now here is your book." He gave me my book and stood up from the chair. "What are you even doing here? It's a freaking library!" He swept his arm through the air and glanced over the almost empty library.

"I know." I stood myself and swung my bag over my shoulder. I stood watching him as if I waited for some sign that it was okay for me to leave. He also looked down at me just with a friendlier expression compared to me.

Impatiently, I walked past him and unfortunately I heard his footstep following me out through the door.

"Stop," I said toneless and kept walking towards the door leading to the parking lot.

"Stop what?" He asked me from behind.

"Following me!"

He laughed without answering me. I sighed while running a hand through my hair and turning a corner.

"You know, I bet you're really fun as soon as you become drunk." He walked up beside me.

"I don't like to drink." I gulped and pushed open the door out to the fresh air. I drew in a quick breath and proceeded further out.

"Who doesn't like to drink? You have to be crazy or something." He made his voice extra dramatic and rushed his arms up in the air. "You are really weird, Watson."

"I'm not weird." I pushed my back further up on my shoulder and turned to walk towards the bushes.

He took my arm and twirled me around to face him. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off. "Keep your hands off, Martinez."

I peeked over Anthony's shoulder to watch Tony coming walking towards us. Anthony turned around and stood in front of me. "Why, may I ask?" he said and laid his hands around my waist, pushing me closer to his back.