37. Watson Siblings

Weird Anthony and Antonio already had him sat behind bars, but they are the most powerful family in town. Antonio had met us at the station and had been a little freaked out when he saw Liam, he probably hadn't thought he would meat my brother yet. 

We stood in front of the prison and looked at the building. "What if we aren't on his visitor list?" I asked and looked over at Antonio. 

"Don't worry about that, I made some calls when you picked up your brother and got us on," he answered with an assuring smile. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem." 

It was dark and only the lamps lit up the surroundings. Anthony and Liam went first and I walked behind with Antonio. Firstly we all signed papers a guard gave us at the entrance, my hand shook so much you almost couldn't read my name. After, the guard guided us over to the metal detector. 

"Please empty all pockets and put them in this box," the guard said and laid a blue plastic box on a square metal table. I dug down into my pockets and took the few coins up and laid them in the box. Anthony and Antonio had a few more things than us and took stayed with the guard a bit longer than us, so Liam and I went over to the metal detector. 

"One at the time," e female guard said and waved her hand. I nodded to Liam for him to walk through first. He did so and nothing happened on the other side I could see another guard with a dog coming in and leading the dog over to Liam. The dog went around Liam a couple of times but returned to the guard pretty fast again. My hands were sweaty when the lady waved for me to walk through and slowly I did so. 

The machine didn't say anything and I breathed out and breath I didn't know I had held in. Next was the dog, there looked a lot cuter on the other side of the machine. As with Liam, it went around me and smelled me. It went back to its owner and the guard nodded at me. 

I sighed when I stood beside Liam and watched as Anthony and Antonio went through the same thing. 

"Don't do anything stupid," I said and folded my hands in front of me. 

"I can't promise something I can't keep." 

"You can at least try." I shifted my gaze upon Liam, who looked away, not meeting my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll try, but I haven't promised anything." 

"That may be best, since your not that good with promises," I mumbled and bit my lip. 

"What do you mean?" Liam shifted his eyes to me, they still looked like they could kill a grown man and I really didn't blame him. Getting told something like that right to his face was probably painful and I really didn't think about that at the time and I really feel bad that I didn't take it easy on him. 

"You said you would always be there for me, you didn't keep that."

"You still remember that?" 

"Of course I do." 

Anthony came over while correcting his belt. "Are you ready?" he asked and looked up at me, while only giving my brother a little glance.

"I don't really know," I answered and slung my arms over my body and hid from the world around me. The prison wasn't very welcoming and the gray walls seemed to close in on me slowly as the guard led us further into the dark place they called a prison. 

"Just don't do anything you aren't comfortable with." Anthony laid a hand on my shoulder and walked past me to walk up to the guard in front. He started a conversation with the guard, who to me, didn't seem to friendly and chit-chatty.