Anthony Part 2

46. Kiss Me Better

His hand lightly creased my cheek and his eyes sparkled with the deepest fire. His thumb moved over my lips as he licked his own. My heart sat high in my throat and I gulped. My hands had no idea where to place themselves and clapped silently together.

He flashed his white teeth and leaned closer. Our nose was just touching and if one of us moved, our lips would collapse onto each other. His hand swirled a lock of my hair around his finger and focused his eyes on his moments.

"Princess?" he said his voice as rusty as our old gate.

Anthony's P.O.V

"Yes," she answered, her breathing pacing up.

"Stay with me," I mumbled and stepped an inch closer to her. I caught her eyes and locked them on mine. She was so beautiful. Her face flustered lightly and her eyes burning.

"Always."

I crashed forward, piecing my lips to hers so a fire of emotion exploded underneath the surface of my skin. Her taste was as written, bound and etched into me. My walls trembled down and the world outside was spinning around, but still, she was the only thing there mattered.

I was wrapped around her finger.

A fool stuck in love.

I kept my hands on her face, gently wrapping our bodies closer together; sharing my body warmth. Her fingers caressed up my neck and found there place deep in my hair.

She moaned slightly, my confidence growing. My lips curled into a cocky smile against hers. I lightly nibbled them.

I drew back from the bullet of passion, silently placing my forehead on hers. My eyes shut close. "I've always wanted to do that," I said and opened my eyes to meet her brown ones.

"Then why didn't you just do it?" Her hand lingered on the soft skin on my cheek.

"I don't know."

I crept closer and tightened my arms around her to make sure that no matter how strong the storm was, she would never slip. "Promise not to break me," she mumbled under her harsh breath.

She planted a sweet kiss on my lips, letting me wait for more; teasing me. I gave back the smile she had tugged on her lips and slid my hand up behind her neck. "I promise." I just got to utter the words before the urge took control and I smashed my lips upon hers again.

She jumped up into my arms and I easily caught her with my lips still on hers. Her fingers circled around deep within my hair and her tongue trailed on my lip. My feet automatically strolled inside, closing the door shut after us in a quick motion.

She obeyed when I crashed us both through my bedroom door and down into my sheets.

I held my weight over her and she arched her back. One hand still held around her waist, the other on one side of her frame.

Her lips glided across my cheek and stopped right by my ear. A little kiss burned my skin. "Take me," she mumbled softly, her hands hauling me towards her.