Chapter Five

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating sooner! A lot has been going on with trying to get my son ready for back to school plus having a little bit of writers block! ^^^ That is Clay Whitlow 😍😍

I want to give a shout out to xxblagitxx for her book The Bad Boys Nanny!

It really is an AMAZEBALLS book and if you have not read it then I suggest you do! Beware it is no completed yet, but I SWEAR on all that is holy that it is worth the wait!

I want to get up to 20 votes and 80 reads on this book, and as soon as it gets it, I will be posting the next chapter! I don't want to hold the chapter hostage but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do lol.

Please enjoy!

Warning: has not been edited.

Two weeks has passed since that night at the club and I haven't talked to or seen Sin since.

He's been skipping school with Justin and Clay and not coming back until the end of the day to get their cars and go home.

We agreed to start over, but I didn't think that meant by ignoring one another. Tris says he's just doing what bad boys do and trying to keep up with a reputation.

When he's at school, he does nothing but start arguments with teachers and fights with students, ending up with detention. He has been getting into a lot more trouble than he used to.

"Hey, Avie."

I jumped out of my seat and landed with a hard thud on the floor.

A deep chuckle sounded from above me as I rubbed my now sore bum.

"I'm sorry, I forgot how easy it is to frighten you," Decland said.

His blue eyes met mine as he reached his hand out and grasped mine, a warm tingling sensation spreading through my arm.

"It's okay," I mumbled standing to my feet. "What're you doing in the library, Mr. Captain of the football team?" I teased lightly.

He smiled, showing his perfect set of sparkling white teeth.

"Well, part of being Captain means keeping up with my grades unless I want to be benched," he shrugged.

My mouth forms an 'o' as I take my seat again in front of my books.

I usually come to the library after school to focus and study. It's one of my home away from home's. Mrs. Winston, the librarian, will usually let me stay until she leaves at night, which gives me the perfect opportunity to check out more books too. Plus, it's quiet and peaceful with other people rather than all alone.

Decland takes a seat beside me, his leg lightly brushing against my bare one. The fabric of his jeans is smooth and soft as he adjusts his backpack and sits it beside him.

"What're you studying?" He asks.

I look up from my chemistry book to already see him looking at me. The blue pools surrounding his pupil shine as I look back at him, lost at sea in his magnificent eyes. He's so close his warm breath fans my face sending shivers down my spine. His lips are parted slightly and a little chapped but still completely kissable. If only I--

"Avalon? Earth to Avalon?" A hand waves in front of my eyes as I shake out of the trance I was in.

"Uh- I'm sorry, what?"

"What are you studying?"

I smile sheepishly as I look back to my text book and then at him.

"Chemistry. The periodic table, more specifically, for the quiz on Monday."