Chapter Nineteen

Hello, beautimous! Yeah, I'm talking to you!

I am sorry I'm not updating at frequently but I am currently working on another book as well. So the updates here are going a little slower than I would like. So just try to bear with me! 

Warning: Has not been edited.

School.

Everyone's own personal hell; whether it be the students, the teachers or just the plain and simple act of having to socialize with others.

I love school; Hate the people.

As I walked down the hall littered with other students, I heard a screech.

"You bitch!"

I turned around just in time to have my books pushed out of my hand and someone shove me harshly to the floor.

I looked up and was met with narrowed, puffy blue eyes and a glare that could send even Satan back to hell.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you little slut?" Aria demanded harshly.

Slut? Me?!

Amanda and Ana flocked her sides and all of their lackeys were behind them. Most of them glared at me with disgust but a few- Ana included- looked like they were just here for the action.

"What are you-" I began but I was cut off by a hard kick to the chest.

"Don't even pretend you don't know, Tramp. Decland broke up with me because of you! Then you decided it would be okay to go ahead and date him? Aren't you supposed to be the goody little two shoes?" Aria screamed.

By now, people had stopped what they were doing and crowded around us to see what was happening. I was still trying to catch my breath from the blow to my chest.

This wasn't my fault. Decland made his own choices and own decisions.

A part of me feels bad just looking at Aria; with her puffy red eyes, red nose and blotchy face. But the other half doesn't. Decland told me what happened.

Why should I feel bad? She was doing me wrong the whole time. I've never done anything to her for her to treat me this way. Maybe now... It's time to let her know that.

I stand up, clutching my bruised chest and come face to face with her. My eyes narrowed on her, attempting to make her uncomfortable under my piercing gaze.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She looked taken aback by my harsh attitude, but quickly covered it- returning a glare.

She opened her mouth to speak but I beat her to it; A newfound anger coursing its way into my system.

"I don't know what your problem has been the past couple of years; I don't care. But you are not going to walk around and treat me like the shit on the bottom of your shoe. I am tired of it. I'm tired of you. I don't care what what crazy, sick, pathetic thoughts you have swimming around in that demented little head of yours; but you're done messing with me. I am not your mat, I am not your punching bag. Leave me alone," I ranted. I was fed up, that much was obvious. But would it make a difference? That was the million dollar question.

"Stay away from him. He doesn't belong to you," Aria sneered.

"Or what?"

"Or I will fuck you up, that's what," she threatened. My mind told me she was bluffing, but the look of determination on her face told me otherwise.

She flipped her hair and motioned her little minions to follow behind. Her Prada bag swinging on her arm and her Louboutin's clicking on the hard ground as she made her exit.

                              ..•*•..

The rest of the day was filled with gossip about my altercation with Aria. People were actually placing bets on if I would get beaten up or if she would kill me.

Imbeciles.

The final bell rung. I gathered my things and quickly shoved them into my backpack.

I made my way out of the door when a hand grabbed my shoulder and held me back. I looked up to see a smiling Decland.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I smiled back. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go grab some food at the diner down the road?" He asked.

I did have a lot of homework and I really needed to rehearse and get everything set up for the first part of the competition... But....

"Sure," I replied.

Decland and I began to attract a lot of attention as we walked down the hallway together.

Not so hushed whispers echoed through the corridor.

'I wonder if she had to pay him to even talk to her.'

'Aria is going to be pissed! Someone text her.'

'She must be a cheap lay for him to stoop that low.'

I had never done anything to these people to deserve any of those things said. But unfortunately, that's the not so secret life of a teenager; gossip, rumors and drama. It's in the air and polluting it like chemicals- making it too toxic for anyone to breath and keep a sane head.

The hallways parted like the red sea for Decland and I. He kept a stoic face and stared ahead at the double doors leading to our freedom.

A dark silhouette appeared at the end of the hallway, blocking the doors. More whispers buzzed alive as we came face to face with Sin.

He stalked towards us with a glare directed at Decland. As he stopped in front of us, he directed his gaze towards me and I saw it soften.

"Do you want a ride home?"

"Actually-"

"No thanks. We're heading to get some food," Decland interrupted.

Sin raised an eyebrow and looked at his half brother. "I didn't know your name was Avalon. Last I checked, I was speaking to her."

"Does it look like I give a shit?" Decland retorted harshly, matching Sin's glare.

"Uh," if I don't say or do something this could turn ugly.

"Why don't you come with us, Sin?" I blurted. I internally face palmed at my sudden stupidity. These two together are already at each other's throats. Putting them in the same booth could possibly be catastrophic.

Sin looked at me, his beautiful blues searching my own. He shrugged and said sure and with that we were off.

I have a strong feeling this is not going to end well.

Sorry it is kind of short. Please make sure to give me some feedback on this book. It really helps knowing where I stand with the readers and also helps improve my writing. Also, please let me know if the story is going too slow. It is supposed be kind of slow because I want you guys to witness the progression between Sin and Avalon/Decland and Avalon.

Anyone have any ideas for ship names?!

As of today, this book is #176 in teen fiction! This is the highest so far and it really amazes me you all have gotten it this far! You all are amazeballs!

Don't forget to

Comment★Vote★Enjoy