Epilogue

Warning: Has not been edited

                    4 years Later

Sin

I watched as Avalon walked up to the stage nervously.

Over the years, when she is on the stage performing, her nerves are gone and replaced with nothing but euphoria. Now, she was more nervous about accepting her diploma; frightened that she would trip.

And with her luck...

She would.

I snickered as she stumbled over her long gown before catching herself and shooting an apologetic smile to the crowd.

Still as clumsy as ever.

The memories of us accepting our high school diplomas drifted into my thoughts.

The smile found its way to my lips subconsciously.

We graduated high school sweethearts. As much as I dismay to being referred to it, it has grown on me.

She was voted valedictorian. I still, to this day do not understand how she accomplished it; seeing as her heart surgery had her out recovering for almost a month. But she did it. She graduated with honors and the highest average out of our whole class.

I smiled wide and hooted as soon as she accepted her diploma. Since her last name is West, she was the last to accept her diploma. All the other graduates stood up and move their tassels along with her. Then they all lifted their hand and threw their caps into the air, hooting and cheering loudly.

I made my way down the bleachers and quickly spotted her. She was lifting up on her tip toes and scanned the crowd. She had removed her gown and now stood in her short floral dress I bought her for her birthday.

She looked beautiful.

Her green eyes sparkled as she spotted me and almost tackled me to the ground.

I laughed as I caught her effortlessly; my arms winding around her waist as her arms wound around my neck.

"I did it!" She squealed.

"Yes you did, Princess," I smirked, referring to her childhood nickname. I pressed a light kiss to her forehead.
"So, how about we go celebrate?"

"Now?" She asked confused.

I nodded briskly and tugged her along to the car.

"I have a surprise to show you after dinner."

She looked at me as she buckled her seatbelt.

"If it's a surprise, then why tell me? It ruins the illusion," she said dramatically.

I started the engine and turned on the headlights; illuminating the semi dark parking lot.

"Because, if I didn't you would constantly ask where we going. Now that you know it's a surprise, you know that I won't tell you. So don't get upset when you ask twenty million times and still don't get a reply."

She pouted briefly before shrugging and turning the radio on.

The ride to the restaurant was filled with her melodic voice as she sang to the songs. Her voice had matured and taken on a stronger persona. Making her already beautiful voice sound magnificent.

I pulled up the the quaint restaurant and unbuckled before jumping out to open her door.

"Such a gentleman," she giggled.

I pecked her on the cheek as we went inside.

                                .•*•.